AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Sri Aurobindo and The Mother
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2007 :  9:29:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
it's great to be back online with you all after moving to a new home and not having easy internet access i certainly missed coming to this website!

anyway, i'm doing some research on the work of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. anyone heard of their work or have any feedback about either. thanks

thimus

53 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  2:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit thimus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I have the collected works of Sri Aurobindo : his use of the english language is superb, refined, elaborate, of the highest level.
His teaching: the same as Eckhart Tolle (and so many others).
He was a leader of the revolt against the British occupation of India and was put in prison for a while.
Eckhart Tolle and Sri Aurobindo both studied in Great Britain.
Nice saying of Eckhart Tolle : “Now that you know what spirituality is, stop your search! “
And that is exactly what I will do.
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  8:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks thimus, very informative
Go to Top of Page

naplesward

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2011 :  11:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The synthesis of yoga is one of the best books ever written on yoga.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000