Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Elongated thought's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WhiteCrane38

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2007 :  06:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit WhiteCrane38's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone!
I was was wondering if anyone else has had the following experience......During meditation when either a thought or mantra arises suddenly it becomes incredibly elongated, stops in the middle and then you emerge from it! You are left with the "impression" that time stood still in the middle and you are only aware of this because you have come out of the other end. There didn't seem to be any awareness of being in their at the time. It is difficult to describe but i am afraid this is the best i can do, any ideas?

Another thing that has happened to me is that ever since i had some automatic Kechari Mudra the roof of my mouth has been quite ticklish, it gets more so during meditation. It feels as if it is energy running around, can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you all...................God Bless!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000