AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini Eczema Cures?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  3:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone heard any new suggestions for kundalini triggered eczema? I've chased down some proposed remedies, to little avail.

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  4:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Jim, you may want to try Edgar Cayce's Diet, since it worked for my psoriasis.

My story: When I turned 30 I developed psoriasis that progressed all over my arms and legs and I tried every treatment available to get rid of it. As a last resort, I read about the Edgar Cayce Diet and decided to try it. To my amazement it had faded within a month and completely disappeared a couple of months later. So, I know that it works without a doubt, and there are also MD's that use Edgar Cayces Treatments where others have failed.

I realize that eczema is different, but I still consider it a skin disorder and I've heard that the Edgar Cayce Diet works wonders for eczema as well.

Anyway, here is a link of Edgar Cayce Readings that also lists the right foods to avoid and consume:

quote:
PROPER DIET FOR THE PSORIASIS PATIENT

The diet should be aimed at promoting Alkalinity of the body, thus bringing about a better Acid-Base Balance to the entire system. (See Acid-Alkaline Food Chart below.)

The following must be adhered to:

1. Eat many fresh fruits and vegetables. One meal a day, usually lunch, should consist of raw vegetables only. You may use oil or salad dressing - no vinegar!

2. Cooked vegetables, with no meat other than Fish, Fowl and Lamb, may be taken. Eat a good quantity of Seafood.

3. Eliminate Fats, Sweets and Pastries!

4. Have at least 3 vegetables that grow above the ground to 1 that grows under the ground.

5. Wine is permissible, moderately, but not other liquor.

6. Eat large quantities of LETTUCE as well as Celery, Watercress and the like (unless the roughage causes irritation to an underlying Ulcer or Colitis condition. Lettuce is a blood purifier!

7. Keep away from Red Meats, Ham or rare or roasted Steak. Completely avoid fried foods.

Note: A general guide showing the relative Acid-Base Balance of various foods is enclosed within this report. The Psoriasis patient should basically avoid those foods listed in the left hand columns (with the exception of Fish, Fowl & Lamb) and stress those foods listed in the right hand columns (with the exception of Tomatoes).

POTENTIAL ACIDITY OR ALKALINITY OF FOODS

FOODS HAVING A PREDOMINANTLY ACIDIC EFFECT

Bacon
Baking Powder, biscuit
Barley
Beef
Bread, rye
Bread, white
Cake, plain
Cake, cheese
Chicken
Corn
Crab
Crackers
Cranberries*
Duck
Eggs
Fish Ham
Lamb
Liver
Lobster
Macaroni or spaghetti
Oysters
Pastry
Plums*
Pork
Prunes*
Sausage
Scallops
Shredded wheat
Shrimp
Turkey
Veal

FOODS HAVING A NEUTRAL OR NEARLY NEUTRAL EFFECT

Butter Milk
Cottonseed oil
Cream
Custard Pie
Fudge
Honey
Ice cream
Milk, whole butter
Olive oil
Onions
apple
Sugar
Syrups
Tapioca

FOODS HAVING A PREDOMINANTLY BASIC EFFECT

Apples
Apricots
Asparagus
Bananas
Beans, lima
Beans, string
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Cabbage
Cantaloupe
Carrots
Cauliflower
Celery
Dates
Figs Grapes
Lemons
Lettuce
Oranges
Peaches
Pears
Pineapple
Potatoes, white
Potatoes, sweet
Raisins
Raspberries
Tomatoes
Walnuts
Eggplant
Grapefruit

http://www.svpvril.com/psoriasis.html

Good luck:

VIL

Edited by - VIL on Apr 25 2007 5:53:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2007 :  10:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If alkalinity is that important, this site sells a "veggie culture starter" that you use to ferment vegetables. It is supposed to help alkalinize the body, (and drive out fungi and parasites). It's great for fortifying intestinal flora:

http://www.bodyecology.com/

And, assuming you're drinking plenty of water, they have an interesting article on how stress causes dehydration even if you're drinking enough:

http://bodyecology.com/07/04/19/dehydrated.php
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - May 03 2007 :  02:32:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
After trying various cures for the past two years, I tried putting Duane Reade "Anti-Itch" cream on it every day. It wouldn't fix the problem, but at least it wouldn't itch so much. It didn't itch anymore. So I didn't scratch. And...it went away.

The last time I had eczema (on my ankle that time) was when I was 11 years old (and, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that was kundalini originated, as well...I'm still not as far along, spiritually, as I was, unknowningly, at age 11). And I just suddenly remembered how I cured it back then: I stopped scratching it.

Of course, I've been well aware all along, intellectually, that everybody knows scratching makes a rash worse. But it itched! So I scratched! Even though I knew the answer; I'd heard it a hundred times. And even though I'd previously experienced the solution for myself (so it wasn't just intellectual)!! Nonetheless, the situation lingered until I finally decided to stop scratching it...break free of the cycle and actually DO it. Not THINK about doing it. Not "work on" doing it. Not deem myself someone who knows better to scratch...while scratching. And not brainstorm seven gajillion clever strategies. But simply to fully and finally STOP SCRATCHING. All the way!

This is exactly enlightenment.

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on May 03 2007 02:41:28 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000