Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 The Yoga of Integral Consciousness -AWESOME Video!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2007 :  8:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Some of you have read my comments in other posts, about how science is finally "catching up", bit by bit, to ancient yogic wisdom.

Well, in the "Credit Where Credit is Due" Dept. - it seems that in some ways, science is catching up ..... a LOT.

Click Here to See What I Mean.

I can honestly say that this video clip (link above) is the only overview of a scientific conference to bring tears to my eyes, and fill my heart with hope.

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Apr 15 2007 8:20:50 PM

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2007 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing this Kirtanman. It is awesome.

Hopefully this can become a new paradigm for science and world awareness, and eventually for the unification of science and religion.

Do you know if there is a web site describing the outcome of this conference?
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 11 2007 :  11:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by weaver

Thank you for sharing this Kirtanman. It is awesome.

Hopefully this can become a new paradigm for science and world awareness, and eventually for the unification of science and religion.

Do you know if there is a web site describing the outcome of this conference?

Hello Weaver,

Sorry for the delay in response ...

Short Answer:

Link to Dr. Ervin Laszlo's Club of Budapest Web Site

Slightly Longer Answer:

The site linked above doesn't describe direct results of that one conference, but rather provides links and resources regarding the overall work of Ernest Laszlo and his group - Dr. Laszlo was the primary frizzy-haired scientist dude in the video.

Hope this is helpful and interesting - and possibly inspirational and motivational.

Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on May 11 2007 11:53:57 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000