AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Nandhi: Turiya Nada: first hand account
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2007 :  7:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
aum
aum

am preferring not to list my personal homepage just .. because

laughing*

but really felt like sharing personal experience/s of Nandhi from nandhi.com
& have been a long time lurker of AYP have spoken to Yogani a few times over the years as well
OK...
*met Nandhi through his music cave of the siddhars( the way i was guided to find this music alone shows something about this person/path but that's another story for another day)
a few years(4 or 5?not 100% sure) ago when his first release of it came out; the one that's out now is actually a remastered version. well first time i *spoke* to him on the phone there was a inner click all i wanted to do was talk to God with this person and nearly cried when i was only able to speak a few moments with him (husband needed the phone) lol
well we re connected learned mantras from him became spiritual buddies well this bond has been so intense...

need to regress: after practicing with him meditations etc. listening to the music i was very soon in yoga teacher school and have been busy sharing classes since...

but also during this *awakening* my husband was sick with cancer and anyone who's been there knows all stops until that is tended too...

well began talking to a therapist ( met through another yoga teacher) and after a while talking to her she commented many times about the relationship between Nandhi and i: was so intense: one of her colleagues actually asked if she could interview me concerning A-typical soul mates (meaning not romantic, please note i have NOT met Nandhi face to face)
so after thinking about it finally agreed to have this woman interview me

well after speaking with her for a while concerning this bond she says
So would you call Nandhi a soul mate?? because that is certainly what it sounds like,,,so much synchronicity so much intertwining 8

had to giggle and realise in that very moment; no he was just a catalyst for opening; for me to see we are ALL soul mates

& in saying JUST a catalyst please don't mistake that for minimizing what was opened to me the day i met him

& yes i realise he reads this board often and am sure he will know who is posting this

aum

much love

( the thingy she interviewed me for is currently being written and the phenomene studied deeper .. ** no real names will be used and no esoteric teachings were shared in the interview :)
--
'Truth is for earnest seekers, not for those of idle curiosity. It is easy to believe when one sees; there is nothing then to deny. Supersensual truth is deserved and discovered by those who overcome their natural materialistic skepticism.'- Babaji to Lahiri Mahasaya

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2007 :  4:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum thank you for re posting this

aum nam si va ya
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2007 :  7:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A very sweet post, thank you for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

meenarashid

76 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2007 :  9:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit meenarashid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

waves at ya Hunter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000