Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A short story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RevolMaster

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2007 :  12:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit RevolMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
One beautiful afternoon a friend and i decided to go do some training (we are martial arts practitioners) in a secluded forest area that we had found on a previous outing. One must walk quite a ways out of the city and into the country area to get to the entrance. So when we finaly got to the entrance we started out as we normally do, chasing each other through the winding creekbed, swinging from vines, leaping from giant rocks and off of large outcroppings, practicing flips and climbing trees. After a while we start noticing that a group of butterflies had been following us, or keeping up with us in our running. We stopped to observe where they were going as they passed us and continued down the forest run. Paul, my friend, suggested we follow them. Not one to spoil anything i accepted and we chased after them. They eventually led us futher than we had ever gone, deep into the forest, past old ruin like structures. We reached a thick wall of vines and brush that the butterflies easily passed into, not the kind of lads that give up so easily we plunged into the thick mess, literally swimming through a net of mangled branches, vines and foliage. When we had finally burst through the other side after about 10 minutes we found ourselves in an incredibly quiet and super green clearing in the forest canal. We stepped into the middle of the opening, in awe of the beauty, and from the ground and around us rose what must have been 10,000 butterflies of all colors, swarming around us landing on us and floating to the top of the canopy in a beautiful dance. We laughed with delight as we had never experienced such a thing, it was almost like a a gift, rewarding us for finding that place. After the butterflies had mostly cleared i looked around me, and spotted something hanging from a tree branch three feet from me right at eye level. It was a 5 elemental colored beaded rosary with a cross! Can this get any better i thought to myself. And just as i say that my friend paul finds a giant tree in this "butterly plalace" we had found. This tree was taller than any of the whole forest, and just happened to have two vines going all the way to the top of the tree, sure enoug, he climbed those two vines and was sitting at near 100 feet up in the canopy. After we had left the forest, something incredible happened in our small town, for the next week, the ENTIRE town was filled with butterflies, hundreds and thousands of them flying down the streets and covering driveways and yards. I know waht migrating season is like and this was 100x the amount that usually come through. Just thought i would share that beautiful story with you guys, and as a lesson from that, just keep pushing through, and dont ever give up on reaching the Truth, it is always there waiting!

P.S. - If you want to see the beginning of that forest, here is a clip of me and paul training that shows it, at the beginning of the clip when he does the front flip with all the tall trees around him that is the forest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=malbiitgF5E

much love,
Yourself.

Edited by - RevolMaster on Mar 21 2007 12:58:27 PM

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2007 :  6:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!

Butterflies = transformation!

Great magic, great story!
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  11:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to AYP Revolmaster, great clip!

A
Go to Top of Page

RevolMaster

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  4:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit RevolMaster's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yo, thanks for the welcome!
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2007 :  5:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what an amazing experience. It must have been beautiful.

Welcome to AYP, RevolMaster:

VIL
Go to Top of Page

neerja1

India
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2007 :  03:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit neerja1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi RevolMaster! That was a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing...it must have been a really beautiful sight... all those tens and thosands of butterflies all around...

quote:

Very rightly said..Keep pushing through..the truth is there..

Neerja1
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000