Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Spinal Breathing & Antarmukha Pranayama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mumukshu

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  6:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mumukshu's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Mr. Yogani,

Thanks for the good books you have published which can be of great help to the interested lay man. I bought four of your books and I am glad I did.

Can you enlighten me on a pranayama practice called "ANTAR MUKHA PRANAYAMA"? I have been practising yoga, pranayama, meditation, and SriVidya practice for many years. I could not find the above pranayama mentioned anywhere. But it exists.

May I also request your direct email or telephone number to ask you some advanced questions which may not be suitable for the general audience?

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Mumukshu

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2007 :  7:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am not yogani obviously, but I can give a partial answer. AYP practices consist of only certain selected practices and pranayama that have shown to be very effective, but relatively easy to do.

There are quite a few advanced yogis on this forum that are usually able to answer very advanced questions. Sometimes Yogani does answer but he is very busy writing new books!

However, he can be emailed by finding one of his posts, click on his name, and his profile page will give you the option of emailing him.
Also, you can click on "members" above, and find his link.
Go to Top of Page

Mumukshu

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2007 :  11:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mumukshu's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Etherfish,
Thanks for the prompt response.
Mumukshu
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000