AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 expansion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  06:59:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I couldn't sleep last night so I thought I'd get this off my chest... i got so caught up in my head just thinking about how my spirit feels too big for my body... and I'm bite-sized compared to the many people walking this earth! and to think that our society wants to be smaller and thinner! it's actually frustrating though to try to reconcile this! either i need a bigger body or a smaller spirit!! It's so easy to let thoughts like these make me go crazy, especially when most of the time I can even verbalize the depths I feel. So I think the best way for me to guard from this craziness in my head is just to keep things very simple and keep my feet on the ground... I'm really seeing so much wisdom in the saying "less is more" and "say less and be more." I always thought more was more and less was less. well, that's it for now. I'm so appreciative to have a place like this to share openly with people who I know understand these depths that go beyond words... So I'm off to start my day. Blessings to all today!
Chard

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  08:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Chard - Anyone that I know who believes that more is more is working 2 jobs to prove it. More is just more, but less is blessed.
Go to Top of Page

Doc

USA
394 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  10:29:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Doc's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard!

I would like to suggest that you need neither a larger body nor a smaller spirit, but rather an Expanded Consciousness with which to fully embrace and express the greatest potential of both!

Hari OM!

Doc
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  10:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well hallelujah to an Expanded Consciousness... bring it on, i'm ready!! Thanks Doc and Meg for your comments. Yes, one job is certainly enough for me- less is sooo much more!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  6:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You could eat a lot of heavy food and get really big and slow down spiritual progress too. . .oh maybe not.

You just expand your consciousness beyond your body, but still treat your body like a pet that you love.

There was a guy named Les. When he died he wanted his headstone to read:
"No Les No More"
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  8:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love the sense of humor you all have! Thanks Etherfish for your wisdom
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000