Enlightenment Milestones
 Feel thirty 24/7, and a few strange things occur
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wyn

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2024 :  06:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was wondering if anyone resonates with any one of the following things?

I have experienced these strange things since May.

Initially, I felt very thirsty during the day, then it started happening at night as well. I drink around 3 liters every day; otherwise, my lips and throat feel very dry. Because of that my sleep time has dropped a lot, but I still feel energetic.

Since early July, a group of birds have been waking me up every morning at around 6:10 am, then a single one will come and sing a little later. I feel like I am being called.

I practice gratitude meditation every night. One night, as I was nearly falling asleep during meditation and not paying attention to the gratitude words, I suddenly felt as if someone had punched me in my right eye (definitely a fist punched me). I didn't feel any pain, but it did wake me up, and I ended up laughing. I guess the person who punched me could be my ancestors.

Has anyone experience similar strange things?

Edited by - Wyn on Jul 27 2024 07:29:40 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000