Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Hape / Rap?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Niels Jacob

France
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2024 :  10:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

This topic serves as a presentation to Rapeh? (or Hapay, there's no official spelling). It consists basically of tobacco powder and grinded medicinal plants from the Amazon, which is blown into one's nostrils using a special projector. This is commonly used by chamans in South America for centuries.

A quite exhaustive description may be found here:
https://derekdodds.com/what-is-amaz...n-hape-rape/

Together with my wife we have been using it on a regularly basis with absolutely no side effects, or addiction . She uses it to reduce and annihilate pains associated with menstruation. It reduces significantly mental activity, enhances focus and can help those who have a foggy mind like me. it can also reduce blood pressure, relax msucles, is a strong antibacterian, .... the list is huge!
The effect can very from very strong to very low, depending on the variety. It helped me a lot back in the time, in my spiritual way. Now I use it to cure my pollen allergies where it works wonderfully.
Have you already experienced it ? It's really worth trying I think it could do miracles on chronic diseases. Love, Niels

Edited by - Niels Jacob on Jun 10 2024 8:55:25 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000