Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Some wonderful books on Tantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jzatopa

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 17 2024 :  7:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit jzatopa's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After awakening I was trying to make a lot of sense of what I already knew from my teachings from God. Now that I've got a few years helping others and have started teaching regularly, I wanted to share some works that helped me along the way.

The first is the book Sacred Sexual Healing the Shaman method. I found this book when God guided me to the International School of Temple Arts following Burning Man while I was at the hotsprings unwinding and clearing my energy. In addition to the book, I can highly recommend the workshop.

The next book is one I am reading now. It is a great work by Paramahamsa Prajnanananda of Kriya yoga. The title is Jnana Sankalini Tantra. It is a great formal work on Tantra that I believe you will find aligns well with AYP style teachings and written works

These two books cover the embodied aspects of Tantra with oneself and God as well as others and God and will really help you find intimacy in many ways.

I also had a vision to share this link, as I find it a great way to view our relationship with God and others. I find that the practice works just as much with our relationship with God as it does romantically and one day I hope there is a book that share this just as powerfully.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000