Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Lunar cycle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cato

Germany
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2023 :  8:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

is anyone around sensitive to the full moon? If yes, it would be interesting to know how the sensitiviy appears. I tend to experience some effects around full moon. Not always, but from time to time. To be more precise, it often is some days (1-4) in advance to full moon. It can present itself in some form of irratibility, restlessness, social insecurity or the like.

Can anyone relate? Just curious, perhaps it is just made up.

Wil

Sweden
156 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2023 :  12:35:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yup. I have described my experience somewhere in the forum. Keep in mind self-pacing though.

Nowadays, it is often positive during and always rewarding the two days after the full moon somehow. New moons also present an experience. High feelings and surreal perspectives are common along with inner-silence around these times of the month.

I have tested to not look up the date of the full moon. And I often intuitively know when based on these experiences hehehe. I have more or less been doing my own RCT science studies :)

Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
235 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2023 :  11:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Wil, for your perspective. I will look up your posts.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2023 :  10:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For many many years a group of my friends and I hang around a fire in the woods and howl at the full moon, so I always know when it falls each month. I am totally drawn to its feminine reflection and the feeling of awe and yearning and union within me each and every encounter I have with her.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2023 :  06:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The full moon has been sitting at my root chakra for a while now. I can even see it now, sitting in my office, typing this. I suspect it is the cause of many flooding events I have been experiencing lately (3x my home, 1x my office in the past month) but then I could simply be delusional
I wish I could find more information about the moon in the root chakra, though. Anyone knows anything about that?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Deer

Indonesia
32 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2023 :  06:03:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Deer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have noticed effects of the full moon too. Usually, I feel quite emotional leading up to it, and I sometimes become sleepless and restless on the nights it is full, staying up late working on projects. But then I can at times crash quite hard afterwards.

I find something deeply satisfying too, Dogboy, about gazing up at her and admiring her feminine reflection. Sometimes it feels like she is dancing in and out of the clouds. It's simply mesmerizing!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2023 :  01:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One can easily love the moon as an ishta
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000