Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 My Experience with Anulom Vilom – A Positive Journ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yuvaap

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2023 :  12:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yuvaap's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my positive experience with practicing Anulom Vilom, a powerful yogic breathing exercise. Over the past few months, I've incorporated this technique into my daily routine, and the results have been amazing.

Anulom Vilom, also known as Nadi Shodhana or alternate nostril breathing, is a simple yet incredibly effective practice. It involves inhaling and exhaling through alternate nostrils, balancing the flow of energy in the body. Here's how I've been doing it:

Find a quiet and comfortable place to sit.
Sit with your spine straight and shoulders relaxed.
Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
Using your right thumb, close off your right nostril.
Inhale deeply through your left nostril.
Now, release your right nostril and close your left nostril with your right ring finger.
Exhale slowly and completely through your right nostril.
Inhale deeply through your right nostril.
Release your left nostril and close your right nostril again.
Exhale through your left nostril.
This completes one cycle. Repeat for 5-10 minutes.

I can't stress enough how much this practice has improved my overall well-being. Here are some of the benefits I've noticed:

I encourage everyone to give Anulom Vilom a try. It's a simple practice with profound benefits. Remember to start slow and gradually increase the duration as you become more comfortable. Consult a yoga instructor if you have any doubts or specific health conditions.

Feel free to share your experiences or ask any questions. Here's to a healthier, happier you!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000