Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari Question, redo cut or keep going?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

avocado

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2023 :  7:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Friends,

I made my first snip last week. #128517; Went fine, very small snip, although I might not have placed it exactly in the middle of the frenulum. It’s close, maybe just a mm or 2 above the middle. Does the placement of the cut have to be right in the middle. Since I only made one snip, should I just try again a little bit lower, or just keep going?

Thanks for the help! Avo

TensorTympani

USA
69 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2023 :  11:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember reading in the forums about this question (after having had the same question), and I think the advice was given to snip the same area again rather than at several places. The claim was that going back to the same spot would weaken the frenulum more effectively. Maybe you can find this thread using the search function.

I personally have experimented with tiny snips at several places, because it appeared logical to me to make a new cut where I sensed the strongest tension, but of course I can't validate if that was in more helpful than going back to same spot or not.

Edited by - TensorTympani on Oct 05 2023 3:41:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2023 :  03:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure to allow your tongue to play during the day, to stretch and flicker. I was blessed, I could Ketchari 2 in months, without having to snip. Good luck and keep attention on it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000