Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Light being came whilst sleeping took my energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Holsbols

Thailand
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2023 :  4:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all #128513;,
II have a slightly weird experience that happened to me and wondered if anyone could shed some light on it. I've been doing yoga nearly daily for 4 years. I started doing AYP for about 3 months. I started to feel a kind of sexual energy in my pelvic area - softly but it was there a lot of the time. But I didn't really think too much of it - I wonder if it was the chakra awakening or kundalini?

One night I woke up and a man made of light was above me and put his crotch on mine and it seemed to suck away that sexual energy. I prayed him away but he stayed a few seconds and sucked it out. It was very strange. I haven't been doing the AYP very much since.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I would be very interested to hear.
Many thanks and blessings to you all #10084;#65039;

Edited by - Holsbols on Apr 05 2023 03:07:57 AM

Drystone

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2023 :  11:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That’s a really interesting experience. It’s hard to say what it was, but I would imagine if you continue your ayp practice eventually you will figure it out. Lots of weird things happen to some people with these practices, it’s probably a good idea watch how you feel really closely over the coming weeks and see if you feel any different, or if your relationship with sexual energy has changed etc…. Also, if things are progressing too quickly for you the it’s a good idea to maybe scale down or ‘self-pace’ your practice.

In my limited experience I would say that every time I’ve had an experience such as this it has been for the better. If it were me, I’d continue, but self pace if it disturbed me. But I think quitting your practice over it would not be beneficial. Many people stop meditating altogether due to weird experiences, and I for one am glad I continued after my first experiences.

All the best,

Tom
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2023 :  1:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good advice from Drystone. Experiences arising from yoga practices are very much related to our desires, perspectives and outlooks, past experiences, dreams and wishes, and fears for they originate, and are animated by, our individual brains and nervous systems. How this particular experience relates to you is therefore personal and tailor made for your particular path. Only by self inquiry and the discipline of your yoga routine might you discover the origin of the experience, but even then, it may not matter in the long run. If we treat such experiences as bird song, give it our gentle attention in the moment, enjoy it if possible, and then releasing the moment from the natural inclination to replicate, grasp, shun, or possess it will we move toward the ultimate goal of truth in our search of true Self.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000