Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Kundalini dress code: White, turban, and beard?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marcus1968

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2022 :  1:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
All Yoga Kundalini teachers I know, also wear white on the street; Usually with a turban on their head. In videos, the men always have beards.

Once you are a Kundalini Yoga teacher; Is the above then a (mandatory) dress code, with a beard for men too?

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Edited by - Marcus1968 on Jun 04 2022 2:42:28 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2022 :  2:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2022 :  2:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Marcus,

The simple answer is "no". People can teach kundalini yoga without wearing white, and without having a turban on their head and without having a beard!

Kundalini yoga is simply any form of yoga which awakens kundalini. This is, in fact, any effective yoga practice. I do have a beard, but I could shave it off and it would not make any difference!

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Marcus1968

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2022 :  12:09:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Clear! Thanks for your answer.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  06:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes. I vote for white robes, turban and beard. I am growing mine out.

Sey

I'm too sexy for my robes, too sexy for my turban, too sexy for my beard..

Edited by - SeySorciere on Jun 06 2022 06:51:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2022 :  07:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000