Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Problems withholding semen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Taonood

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  12:31:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I am wondering if anyone else runs into problems when they have sex and do not ejaculate.

I feel energized during and after intercourse like this, but the following days I feel drained, irritable, and depressed.

Whole perineum felt blocked today, tried to move energy up with breathwork and pelvic floor exercises. Was somewhat successful.

Do people just push through? Does it eventually just level out? Is anyone here able to have as much sex without ejaculation with no problems physically or mentally? Would love to hear, thanks.

Edited by - Taonood on Mar 25 2022 05:47:17 AM

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2022 :  4:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Taonood, Welcome to the forum. AYP is a holistic approach to spiritual development. Semen retention is one practice that can offer its practitioner access to pranic energy for transmutation. In the absence of a practice to channel this energy it can create all sorts of energy imbalances. Do you have any spiritual practices to support the channneling of these powerful energies? If not you've found a great resouuce in AYP for that purpose. You can start with the main lessons and the tantra lessons to learn more.
Go to Top of Page

ant

USA
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2022 :  06:37:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

If you are pushing close to the point of ejaculation, you are still spending the sexual energy. At least that is my experience. I am not advanced in tantric methods of sending energy. Only in the practice of cultivating energy through no sex/masturbation, which is easy to do when you're single! But I have always found that if I even get to the edge of ejaculation, I can feel that swimmy-headed heaviness start to creep on, even though ejaculation has not occurred externally. The chemicals released by the brain can still be released because of nearing the point of irreversible ejaculation, or from spending too much time edging and being fried on dopamine.

I would say, regardless of your practice, that the results speak for themselves. If you feel drained in a way similar to traditional ejaculation, then maybe that practice is not in favor of your goals at this time.

Once again speaking for myself, I haven't found any technical methods to be of use. I am sure with progress in meditation and pranayama, it becomes easier to direct energies upwards in a meaningful way, but I am not there yet. Even manual blocking/locking methods haven't yielded results or resonated with me up to this point. But I do strongly believe that to have sex without losing energy, you have to stay well ahead of orgasm. On a scale of 1-10, aiming to stay at 7 or less in terms of nearness to orgasm could avoid the energy loss. This would imply a very tantric/deliberate lovemaking with a cooperative partner who can work with you to stay in the "zone". Once you start dancing around that line of no-return, the energy loss starts happening quickly.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000