Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Anyone ever get 'stuck energy' consistently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

celestialzero

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2022 :  4:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Often during my practices I get this 'trapped energy' that usually emerges in my throat and third eye area and just remains there as if stuck. I've tried every method I know of to release it but it just remains there and has been an obstacle for several years. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge as to what this may be exactly and why it occurs so frequently?

It doesn't seem to be emotional in the traditional sense. In life, I often get feelings stuck in my heart but I process them and they release. These however, don't have a rhyme or reason.

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2022 :  4:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Celestialzero,

Welcome to the forums!

Energy being stuck in the throat and third eye will be related to energetic blockages in those regions. This is caused by the unique matrix of obstructions for each individual, also known as "karma".

I wrote a post recently on various practices that are designed to remove blockages from the third eye and head area in general. These practices will also help to eliminate blockages in the throat. It is here

One of the things that can happen on the spiritual path, is that deep-rooted blockages can begin to rise to the surface as we begin to go deeper into stillness and silence. This can also happen due to energetic purification practices beginning to take effect at a deeper level. This can give rise to the sense that things are happening for "no rhyme and reason". I did a podcast on this recently and this is the transcript of that.

Eventually everything will settle down and the flows of prana will become much more pure and refined, with little or no apparent blockages.

If you are new to AYP and do not currently have an AYP practice, then my advice would be to start at the beginning of the lessons here and gradually build up a practice. This would begin with mantra meditation and gradually add additional practices. The practices that I mentioned in that other post are mostly advanced level practices, so it is important to get the foundations in place first if you have not yet done so.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000