Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini Awakening and Incubus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xtina1990

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2021 :  06:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello, so I do actually have an incubus lover that Ive had for 7 or 8 months now. At first, everything was going great but I think my body went through a spontaneous spiritual awakening and Kundalini Awakening because now my energy levels are out of control. I'm constantly tingling and getting chills and I just feel so much energy around me now and sometimes it's very overwhelming. I've also realized that sometimes when my Incubus drops by my body gets this way too. Could this be because he carries so much energy. I'm trying meditations it's still happening. Any suggestions? I'm just very lost and confused on what to do.

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2021 :  11:31:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is an incubus lover?
Go to Top of Page

Xtina1990

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2021 :  2:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A normal Incubus but our encounter turned into more of a relationship
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2021 :  9:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a “friends with benefits”, but “incubus” suggests supernatural?

In any regard, if your “energy is out of control”, this requires you to cut back on practice and ground. https://www.aypsite.com/plus/69.html
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2021 :  10:17:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you're stimulating kundalini energy without having first established a sound meditation practice. This is risky!

The second issue is self-pacing. You will have to make an effort to control the length of this sexual activity. Do you feel you are in control of the duration of these sexual experiences? You will have to get them under control, otherwise the energy build-up can get a lot more unpleasant than what you are describing.

The lesson Dogboy has pointed you to is useful. Start with that and do as much grounding as you can. Also you would benefit from reading more of the lessons on this website to really understand what is happening to you - how to balance mediation with energy cultivation, tantric practices etc.

What kind of meditation have you started to practice? Make sure you don't stimulate the energy further. Grounding should definitely be the priority for now.

One other point: I know this is not easy to achieve in a short time, but a human lover would be safer. Another human being would ground you, while the supernatural entity just revs your kundalini with no opportunity to ground the energy.

I hope you will get the sex under control before the energy gets completely out of hand. Please be careful. Good luck!

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Nov 28 2021 10:31:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2021 :  07:44:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my opinion, having a relationship with an entity is a risky and potentially dangerous path. In Lesson 421 and its additions Yogani addressed this problem:

"Lesson 421 - Spirits and Spirit Guides

The influence we may notice from a spirit or entity is always a function of our own receptivity, including the attention and energy we give to it. The more attention we give to such phenomena, the more we will notice them. So, if we notice such things, it is good to regard them without much intention and let them go in stillness. That way, whatever they are will have a positive (samyama) effect.
As we continue with practices, we may notice more positive spirits and less negative ones. As our sense of self becomes more based in stillness, we go beyond the negative ones, and finally beyond the positive ones too. It is fine to notice these things as part of the scenery going by. Then let them go. As we say, favor the practice, and your life, over the scenery. Entering into a relationship with a spirit or entity, positive or negative, is a side track, and not recommended."

Didier
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2021 :  09:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Entering into a relationship with a negative entity is downright dangerous.

It can lead to possession carrying with it psychological disorders. I would strongly recommend you do not allow the entity to make use of your energy in this way.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4370 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2021 :  11:42:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Xtina1990 and all,

You have received good advice already. I would agree with others here, that entering into relationships with spirits is a potential distraction and can be dangerous. It is impossible to know what their true motivations are. Simply ignoring them is the best advice.

Here are some lessons and lesson additions which address dealing with spirits:

Lesson 421 - Spirits and Spirit Guides

Lesson 203 - Reflections on Some Dramatic Experiences

Addition 421.2 - Moving Beyond Those Not-So-Kind Guides

Addition 421.3 - Entity Attack or Excessive Kundalini?

Addition 421.4 - "Spirit Guides" are Driving Me Crazy!

Addition 421.5 - Struggling with an Entity after Ayahuasca?

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000