Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Dance of words
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2021 :  5:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As per my cyber-ayp-friends suggestions, here I present my poetry.

As light birds swaying on Earth's belly hairs
So am I dancing up and down the ol' Heaven's stairs
And lost in reveries of knowns and unknowns
I wander at the expense of my crystalline mind's bones.

Gladly I travel this narrow, yet all encompassing path of words
Inattentive of the road, mesmerized by fleeting birds
Birds which sing nature's humble song
Stretching their feathers to take me along.

Behold the light of god's pure joy
Playing in his hand with some innocent boy
And looking up at wisdom's colorful embrace, I ask
Hey Google...? Mind you show me the rhyme's dictionary interface?

Edited by - zamolxes on Feb 11 2021 5:24:26 PM

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2021 :  02:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Zamolxes, Never would have guessed one could see "crystalline mind's bones" followed by "hey Google...?" in the same poem. It is great you are exploring so many paths on your journey. Don't let the lack of responses in the forums discourage you expressing yourself. I get a sense illuminated poetry is not the primary reason people come to the AYP sites. I am personally more drawn to topics closer to the yoga practices. You never know who you'll inspire, or when! I see people respond many years later to posts. I would encourage you to keep creating.
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2021 :  05:25:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Interpaul,

I'll be sure to keep posting from time to time, I find that when I write with the intention to share it some magic happens and my mind opens up. Maybe it is a way of "giving" away the little fruition yoga has had in me. And it may be also a way to get over the expectations, that "let's see what people think of my post".
Again, thank you for your kindness interpaul
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2021 :  07:03:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interpaul, I love the way you encourage people all over the forum. And I guess in your private life as well. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2021 :  07:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2021 :  01:42:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cato, Nice of you to say. I have gained a lot from this community and It feels good to contribute some when I can.
Go to Top of Page

k.cherry

USA
86 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2021 :  5:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000