Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energetic Overload and Self-pacing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  04:07:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Moderator note: This topic has been split off from here

quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

[quote]

And the PR game is a quagmire. How do you stay true to your Self while also keeping up appearances? The latter may seem necessary to avoid letting down the school you created, people who depend on you, your followers... Even if you manage not to let your ego puffed up by large numbers of people who want to make a big deal of you, there are still challenges.

Here lies indeed the quagmire. How to stay true to yourself once you have taken up the “teacher mantle” and wants to be perceived as the all wise teacher?
To be true to yourself, you need to be able to tell your students - you know AYP promises un-ending joy and I think there is something in that, but I am feeling like crap these days.
Now everyone reading this will be thinking “she is not there yet” and certainly. Or if we were all to admit to feeling like crap some days, we could establish the truth that you could be there and still feel like crap some days. Then others who have started dipping their toes into that ocean would be less confused as what to expect.
But what do I know? I am not there yet...

Sey

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  09:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere
To be true to yourself, you need to be able to tell your students - you know AYP promises un-ending joy and I think there is something in that, but I am feeling like crap these days.

Sey, I'm reading this with some apprehension. Are you OK? Are your grounding activities working? It seems as if you've been storing some overload.
Maybe give us an update, if you wouldn't mind posting on one of your recent threads?
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2021 :  10:09:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Sey
Absolutely.You can be there and still feel like crap some days.And you will notice it and maybe you will know that it is not true yet the residual feel whether physically or emotionally stays around for some time. It is human.The process of seeing through never stops.It keeps maturing. No stone will be left unturned.
I think the difference is that we relatively feel less crap than others and the time of that feeling is shorter.No one promised it is gonna be rosy and full of butterflies.Life will stay as it is.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2021 :  05:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear BR,

Yeah, my overload continues and making me snappish. I also recognize that my posts of late are a little on the negative side.
I will be ok... for sure. Thank you for your concern. Very sweet.

I thank my good friends here for their patience.

Sey [
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2021 :  05:01:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

Hello Sey
Absolutely.You can be there and still feel like crap some days.And you will notice it and maybe you will know that it is not true yet the residual feel whether physically or emotionally stays around for some time. It is human.The process of seeing through never stops.It keeps maturing. No stone will be left unturned.
I think the difference is that we relatively feel less crap than others and the time of that feeling is shorter.No one promised it is gonna be rosy and full of butterflies.Life will stay as it is.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2021 :  09:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Dear BR,

Yeah, my overload continues and making me snappish. I also recognize that my posts of late are a little on the negative side.
I will be ok... for sure. Thank you for your concern. Very sweet.

I thank my good friends here for their patience.

Sey [

Hi Sey,

Don't forget that you can always self-pace your practices further until you reach a stable level. This process can continue if necessary until you have self-paced down to zero (no practices at all). You can also always increase the amount of grounding practices you are doing, including increased physical work, eating heavier foods if necessary and so on.

Due to the flywheel effect, spiritual purification can continue for some time if momentum has been created, even if little or no practice is being done and even if a lot of grounding work is being done. In extreme situations, the right level of spiritual practice for someone could be just going for a long walk every day followed by eating a heavy meal.

Less can be more, in certain situations.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2021 :  11:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Christi - yeah, it is probably time to take a break from practices for a bit.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000