AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 They ask me to help, but I'm not able to
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2006 :  08:04:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My dear friends,
last time i wrote in this forum i had problems concerning my lack of self-pacing . i have overcome this issue, for those who are interested.

my problem today is something completely different. a friend of mine knows that i devote my life to spiritual growth.
he wanted to know how the parkinson syndrome of his grandfather could be stopped and how his friend could be cured (his friend issuffering of mukoviszidose - i don't know the exact english term. it's an uncurable disease and the result of a damaged chromosome).

a year ago, when my new life started, i received reiki attunements. the woman who attuned me, was/is a real reiki fanatic. if someone has a problem, she advises him to use reiki. "oh, your coffee machine doesn't work? use reiki!".
i like her veryveryvery much, but soon i realised, that reiki is not the holy grail .
i became aware of the fact, that a person's karma is responsible for it's state of being and that there are things, other people can't resolve for it.. it's the person, who has to take the responsibility for its deeds and karma.

i would really like to help these two people, but i don't know how. my friend is expecting a link to a cool healing community and the patients don't know anything about this topic.

in my opinion, the best thing would be to start with ayp in order to burn karma, to learn that inner freedom and peace are not dependent on health and , of course, I think, the symptoms will get weaker and weaker.

i will also pray for those people, but i think i cannot take away their burden, which makes them suffering in this incarnation.

what would you do?

namasté

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  04:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alexander,
You're on dot.

Listening to people without judgement is a seemingly small but a very important way of helping too.

I'm sure inititating them to the AYP method will help them cope better. After that anything can happen. As you say, it's karma.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  05:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most sicknesses (probably all) are either based on karma
or exist for some life lesson to be learnt.
You may ask the person in need, if he can belief that there
is something to be learnt from this sickness,
ask him if he has given up hope and resigned form life
or if he still wants to make effort to solve this problem.
It may be that he has given up and is just waiting for dying
(consciously or subconsciously).
If he believes that he can be cured, than he can !
I was very inspired by reading following:
http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/b1/ch5_p1.html

By the way, my father in law died 1 month ago, he had
parkinson and lung cancer. I can somehow explain, how
such a situation affects the person himself and the
relatives around him. Sometimes the relatives are
desperate to cure the person and are afraid to let
him go ...
This may sound cruel, and it certainly does not mean
that there is no hope, I just want to say that there
are two sides of the coin.

Love and Light
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  10:19:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alexander,
Nice to see you back. Good to know your self pacing is working.
I agree with everything you have said. When someone you know or love is going through a rough patch, it is so hard not to wish for a miracle. It is so hard to just sit back and watch them suffer. You want to take all the power you have and find a solution to heal them. But you are right..
quote:
"in my opinion, the best thing would be to start with ayp in order to burn karma, to learn that inner freedom and peace are not dependent on health and , of course, I think, the symptoms will get weaker and weaker.

i will also pray for those people, but i think i cannot take away their burden, which makes them suffering in this incarnation"
This is all you can do. I have always liked the way you think..

quote:
the woman who attuned me, was/is a real reiki fanatic. if someone has a problem, she advises him to use reiki. "oh, your coffee machine doesn't work? use reiki

He he.. can identify with that...

Wish you all the best for the new year.

Edited by - Shanti on Dec 30 2006 10:19:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  8:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@sadhak: thank you very much fpr your reply...i agree that the value of listening is often underestimated.

@wolfgang: this link is really interesting. thank you for sharing it.
"This may sound cruel, and it certainly does not mean
that there is no hope, I just want to say that there
are two sides of the coin."

i absolutely agree...but it is hard to teach this insight to someone who has not realized it himself (like my friend).
i wanted to write more, but i seem to have some blockage in my head..sry

@shanti: thank you fpr your words...reading your posts always makes me feel very light-hearted. a very lovely energy.

namasté, i love you all
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2006 :  9:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alexander

My dear friends,

he wanted to know how the parkinson syndrome of his grandfather could be stopped and how his friend could be cured (his friend issuffering of mukoviszidose - i don't know the exact english term. it's an uncurable disease and the result of a damaged chromosome).

I strongly recommend attending SAtsung sessions after the person surrender themselves to the lord and confessed all sins

this is the first step at least healing themselves

NAmaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000