Intense head pressure during mediation
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TonyLightLove

Finland
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2020 :  08:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
I practiced Sri M's Hong Sau technique for one month, then the AYP method for 1-2 months. Then I switched to the following daily Kriya routine for maybe 3-4 months:

- Navi Kriya
- Yoni Mudra
- Kriya Pranayama
- Mental Pranayama

Then suddenly I had a very intense experience during mental pranayama, intense head pressure, scalp changes, jaw and teeth "restructuring", tongue locked into baby ketchari, palate rising and like if magnet was pulling the tongue towards nasal cavity, inability to breath momentarily, etc.

Since then I have felt pressure between my eye brows always when I'm awake, even when I wake up in the middle of the night. It feels like if was "alive", the movement of it resembles like a slow motion aurora borealis. It gets more intense if I just relax for a moment or read spiritual text.

Then changed my routine as follows:
- Mahamudra x3
- Kriya Pranayama with Japa rotating in Kutastha x12
- Nadi Sodhana with focus on Muladhara x3
- Tadan Kriya x3
- Kriya Pranayama x36
- TECHNIQUE: Guiding Kundalini (Shakti Chalana) x3
- Kriya Pranayama x72
- Mental Pranayama

Once I had been doing that for a few weeks, I realized that that my right nostril was almost always at least partially blocked during meditation. Most likely this has been the case also while doing the earlier routines. Could this has caused some kind of prana imbalance?

Recently I have tested whether right nostril was blocked before the mediation, and fix it by laying down on my left side for 5 minutes before the meditation. However, this has not yet had any noticeable positive effect.

Any ideas what might be the problem and how to fix it?

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2020 :  03:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Tony,

If you are following techniques from a particular path with teachers, I would suggest you take the matter up with them, not the matter of a blocked nostril, but your whole routine. Confirm that your routine is what is recommended. If you are trying out different techniques and routines you have come across on the internet, with no guidance, I would suggest you tread carefully. You are awakening kundalini and I doubt if your imbalances have anything to do with your blocked nostril - although, yes, that can have a slight impact.

Practice wisely and good luck

Sey
Go to Top of Page

TonyLightLove

Finland
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2020 :  05:51:21 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear SeySorciere,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Because of my ignorance, in the beginning I switched from one approach to another. I think my problems now are at least partially caused by what I practiced during the first few months.

The routine and the set of techniques I listed and practice now is the one recommended by Ennio Nimis in his book (chapter 12). He has a lot of practical experience of various Kriya lineages, and has made a synthesis out of them.

I would definitely get initiated and follow the advice of my guru if that was possible. But it seems that where I live, there are only Yoga schools which follow the teachings of SRF, which I feel is not the right approach for me.

Any kind of advice and help from the members of this forum would be highly appreciated

Edited by - TonyLightLove on Aug 04 2020 07:03:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2020 :  2:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
sounds like your on a speedboat to reach the other shore take the row boat or just float for a while the ocean can be pleasant for a while ,just sit with DM for a time
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2020 :  12:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Tony,

You could try writing to Enio Nimis himself. I believe he is open to correspondences from practitioners.

However, my recommendation would be to switch to AYP. It is much more stable with access to help from the forum and advanced practitioners in here.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000