Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 “Sacred Audition” / Clairaudience?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vinnie_Vin

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2020 :  7:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone
I’m wondering if anyone has experienced this and can help me better understand what I’m currently going through. I’m 49 years old, vegetarian, no drugs, no particular regular meditation practice. The only type of ‘meditation’ I do is sit, contemplate a flame or close eyes and pay attention to what is going on inside. First awakening happened around 2000 and 2nd one in 2012/2013. Since mid or end March 2020, I’ve been hearing louder sounds (mostly prayers) that only I can hear, at any time. I’m used to hearing what sounds like monks chanting in sanskrit. It used to be very subtle, but I could sometimes still grab a few words. Since March 2020, I can hear constant chanting like kirtan. It’s not just vocals, but the sound of instruments being played as well. It’s been quite loud and can take place for almost the whole day. The chants do change, but most often they are like on a loop. I admit sometimes I really want some silent moment, and sometimes it does not bother me when it’s subtle in the background. I have noticed the volume of the chanting has somewhat toned down for the time being, but I can’t help wonder what this is about and if this is something that should be ‘focused’ on or it’s just one phenomenon one should not get attached to.
I hope someone can help bring some insight. Thanks
Vinnie

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2020 :  06:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Vinnie,

Inner sounds can be heard at times as the inner purifications and openings occur. It is nothing to be concerned about. In some schools of yoga, certain inner sounds are turned into meditation objects. In AYP, they are treated a scenery as they are not stable over the long term.

If you have not already done so, it could be useful for you to read through the AYP main lessons. They will give you a good idea about many of the transformations that occur in the inner scenery as things progress.

You may find these lessons useful:

Lesson 377 - Inner Sound During Meditation

Lesson 222 - Chimes in Inner Space?

Addition 377.1 - Deep Meditation as Cause of Nada (Divine Sound)

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vinnie_Vin

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2020 :  07:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi.

Thanks a lot for your response. I’ve checked the links you provided and I can relate to lots of the explanations given. It’s true I’ve been having a lot of activity at the heart area. Most of the time I can’t tell where the sound is coming from exactly. Sounds like a far-away music or someone in the neighbourhood is playing them. But interestingly, as also mentioned in the links, there are days when I feel I am the sound, and I’m vibrating. It’s hard to explain. I’d feel I am one with the sound ...

I greatly appreciate your help, Christi.
Thank you

Vinnie

Edited by - Vinnie_Vin on Jul 12 2020 08:07:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2020 :  08:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000