New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

yoginiannie

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2006 :  11:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginiannie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to thank Kirtanman for the wonderful posts!!! I am completely amazed that there is another being on the planet that uses the same ludicrously large amount of punctuation that I do!~!!! It's incredible (maybe not for all but definitely for me!) that at such a high vibration all these things still come out. It's a grand read and I'm taking this as a lovely christmans pressie! I will also check Adayshanti (have the latest sounds true release but haven't listened yet) and hoping his voice isn't like richard freemans. Ouch, judgemental or what (bad me). Deep peace to all.
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2006 :  9:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kirtanman,
You've done it already, and I read you post through and through. the last and shortest one... clarifying in case there's any inadvertant confusion.

Edited by - sadhak on Dec 25 2006 10:11:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2006 :  04:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sadhak

Hi Kirtanman,
You've done it already, and I read you post through and through. the last and shortest one... clarifying in case there's any inadvertant confusion.

Hi Yoginiannie & Sadhak,

Thanks to both of you for the kind words!

More Soon -- Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000