Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Pipe Dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2019 :  02:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Sometimes, late at night, I think/feel about what it would be like to inhabit 2 different perspectives in the moment. Maybe, 3-4, multitudes, instead of locked down, " this is my viewpoint." I've been able to inhabit 2 at the same "time". Very rare occasions. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Lori

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2019 :  04:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds similar to my wish to make objects appear and disappear at will from my Consciousness.
The only thing that I mastered so far are making chocolates disappear from the refrigerator

Sey
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2019 :  7:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Sounds similar to my wish to make objects appear and disappear at will from my Consciousness.
The only thing that I mastered so far are making chocolates disappear from the refrigerator

Sey

That's a master skill! Never had that ability.. Olives are a different story.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2019 :  05:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You ladies are really getting the hang of those siddis
Go to Top of Page

kensbikes100

USA
192 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2019 :  4:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Sey

Sey, I would say that is a very meaningful spiritual achievement if you can make them disappear without using you limbs, mouth, or teeth! Siddhis, indeed!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000