Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 The Cave of your name
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RamSeva

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2019 :  01:16:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
# Om Sri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram
*When craving hits, when i find myself thinking too deeply of the feeling that comes over me, drenching every nerve and follicle when the plunger drops, there's a fear that trails behind it. It's all too easy to **** up the great LOVE i have. It suddenly seems too natural. The pain it'd cause my parents, my brothers, and most of all Katie - who has little idea of what she'd be in for - rips me; tears me to my knees.
*Thank you Yogiraj, Guruji, Ramakrishna. Thank you Sri Ram for giving my restless heart shelter in those moments, only a few more fleeting moments without your cover and I'd be right back in it -a most painful and sweet moment that'd leave me rocky, empty, and dry as the ledges of Escalante. But what is more beautiful than the guha of Your name? I'll run there when the thought of the syringe comes creeping. You are the sobriety i thought I'd never reach. You are the promise of never craving, never aching again. Jai Shiva Ram. Om.*
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000