Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Energy Flow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

docshibby

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2018 :  11:17:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All-

For the past few months I have noticed a tightness on the right side of my body that goes from my foot up through my legs through my right torso and ending in the right side of my head. It is not pain exactly, more of an awareness and slight discomfort. I have been going to an acurpressurist who has been really digging deep but I can still feel this. It is particularly noticeable around my upper groin/kidney area, knee, and arch of my foot.

Today, while practicing mediation I had a very noticeable experience of feeling the energy rising on my left side and then going downward on my right side. I did go visit Amma yesterday and meditated and hugged her. I'm not sure if the circular energy flow is related to the tightness I have been experiencing for months (which I'm guessing is some sort of imbalance that my body is working through) or if the experience yesterday changed something.

My questions is - should the energy on the right side be going down while the left side is going up or is this more imbalance? Is there anything I could be doing to help the balance? Any insight or advice is appreciated.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2018 :  7:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We don't try to redirect energy. We just leave it alone. If there is discomfort, you can try reducing the time spent in meditation or reduce the associated practices.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi docshibby

It sounds like you are noticing things that were 'below your radar screen' before. Your meditation practice is leading to increased awareness.

I think left-right imbalances are pretty common. I have had a very serious one myself. As far as I know, there isn't a solution specific to that particular problem (although different people might have found things that worked for them individually). If you continue with your AYP practice, the blockages that cause the imbalance will gradually dissolve. You will notice over time a lessening of the feeling of imbalance, however you may be experiencing it.

Enjoy your practice and Godspeed
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000