Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Weird Story
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  1:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
We got free tickets to a Metal Music festival, so we went. I got outta my car, and a dude was there telling me he wanted to give me some books. They are Krishna( one being the Gita). I was like Oh thank you!!! This is so nice, I'll totally read them! Then he said I could give a donation, which I did. Then, my donation wasn't enough. Lol

I told him that he was not being honest with me. He said he was giving away books, which he wasn't! I gave him the books back and told him he could just keep the donation.

He gave me the books back. So, I have 2 Krishna books which I'll read.

Edited by - lalow33 on Oct 02 2017 1:17:55 PM

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  2:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
in away they were meant for you in a round about way, they come with a certain colouring your reaction is what counts ,the gita is most wonderful layer upon layer of understanding and insight
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  3:59:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kumar,

I didn't understand. I was going into a Metal music festival. I come from a small town, USA. People give away bibles on the street. I really thought he just wanted to give it to me.

Anyway, I have a Gita and will read it.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2017 :  11:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All shapes and sizes.
Go to Top of Page

Lobsteroid

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2017 :  06:49:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lobsteroid's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
at least you do your part.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000