AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Looking for partners for dyadic self inquiry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonasj

Sweden
1 Posts

Posted - May 29 2017 :  10:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi!

I have been doing some dyadic self inquiry and for me that's the best meditation form. Really effective compared to when I do it by myself. So I'm looking for partners. Is there anyone here who does it and would like to partner with me?
Or someone interested that want to try it out with me to see if it's also for you?

contact me :)

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - May 31 2017 :  4:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what do we have to do please exsplain
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2017 :  3:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
isn't that meant for lovers? you shouldn't be trust people you haven't met on the internet to tell them about your deep thoughts, ideas and secrets. You must be wary and careful of people. It is better to find someone near you who will not betray your trust. Probably a Guru or perhaps psychiatrist? or even a friend whom you trust.

Sharing is good, but be careful of what you let out of the box.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000