New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  11:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Chaos begins to stir.
A spiraling frenzy with gaining momentum.   
Fiercely agitating the synapses while intricately searching.
The divine spirit ravages.
Wildly stiring and churning as it dives deep, bringing up every speck of unsolved pain, fear, resentment, self doubt, anger...
Nowhere to hide, no ability to escape.
The intimate dance is within.
Unconditional surrender.
Dissolving into the cosmic abyss.
A mosaic of shapeshifters from the trenches arise.
Then beautifully, the divine spirit sets them quietly before me to set free with a gentle breath. Releasing each particle in a frenzy of dandelions and popping bubbles.
I lost myself in silence and found myself anew.
A cosmic landscape.
Miracles abound.
An ecstatic release into stillness.
Divine love bathes me in a misty dew, soaking into each rawly awakened cell.
Divine radiance pours into my spine.
A barrage of miniature orgasmic fireworks wandering though. So gently purging and clearing the way. Altering my understanding and view of every moment and experience on the path before me.
Resting in transformation.
Letting the internal ocean settle, as to see clearly the refined beauty before me along this vast unknown journey I continue to explore within I am.

And then a little self pacing. Hehehe....

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  12:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is poetry, but I see it as awake nothing, then something that glimmers, then shooting smoke rings. Other opinions may vary.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  01:41:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Luscious.
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  09:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

This is poetry, but I see it as awake nothing, then something that glimmers, then shooting smoke rings. Other opinions may vary.

A poetic response, thank you Lalow.

Sharing my simple wanderings in my day. I hope to bounce upon the smoke rings

Bodhi

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  09:19:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well done Samadhi ... More please?

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  09:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Samadhi. Yes, more please!!!
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - May 08 2016 :  3:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 09 2016 :  7:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati, Sunyata, and Kumar

I love being connected with, inspired by and free to share with you all.
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 18 2016 :  7:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Let my troubles and challenges shimmer in divine love and radiance like the sunset glistening on the surface of the ocean waves and the majestic dancing glimmers of ice on mountainside foliage.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 18 2016 :  9:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Let my troubles and challenges shimmer in divine love and radiance like the sunset glistening on the surface of the ocean waves and the majestic dancing glimmers of ice on mountainside foliage.

Oh Samadhi~ How beautiful!!divine and breathtaking.

There is always something..isn't it? So, I sing to myself "baby don't worry about a thing" after my daily practice. Works like a charm.

Please keep posting~mesmerized with your words.

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  01:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Samadhi
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  08:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

There is always something..isn't it? So, I sing to myself "baby don't worry about a thing" after my daily practice. Works like a charm.

Sunyata you are awesome! I love your genuine presence here.

Sunyata and Charliedog....love to you!

One of my favorite things about this forum is that you all seem to seamlessly glide between your inner cosmic journey and everyday life adventures while fully accepting the roller coaster ride with understanding, patience and a smile (or in your case Bodhi- on the front of the coaster, no hands, teaching with powerful devotion, fearless confidence, and a playful spirit). It is a wonderful veiw of the outpouring of your practices settling into daily life. I am so very grateful for Yogani, the AYP practices and all of you. It is truly beautiful that you are all there to guide the way for everyone who finds AYP.

Yogani,
I will be forever grateful to you for sharing and leading the way.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  09:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Samadhi in this case the experiences came first and much later the understanding......
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  7:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Well Samadhi in this case the experiences came first and much later the understanding......

definitely the flow of life for me too
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  9:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Samadhi,

I feel horrible about my comment above. Just read about your sister.Sorry, I didn't mean to be so insensitive- didn't know you were going through this difficult time. Wishing you both peace and strength.

Hugs
Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  9:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Dear Samadhi,

I feel horrible about my comment above. Just read about your sister.Sorry, I didn't mean to be so insensitive- didn't know you were going through this difficult time. Wishing you both peace and strength.

Hugs
Sunyata

Oh, please no worries Sunyata. I love your comment. You were right on. That was my own personal prayerful commentary on my day to day journeys.

As for my sister.... I have been praying for her to find inner peace for a long time. There is no way to reach her through words or actions.

I now see the power of Samyama prayer. It gives me hope to send healing love her way. I pray that she will be able to release her grip on her inner pain and find divine peace. I would love for her to see her inner beauty and feel the warmth of her own divine light within her one more time. I would love for her to find divine peace radiating from within her as she transitions through her journey.

Thank you, Sunyata

Edited by - Samadhi on May 19 2016 10:07:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  10:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  6:23:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I dissolve into my surroundings.
Converging with the energy pulsing through the elements.

Your touch calls me...
Gently caressing through me.
Enrapturing and eluding me.
Lingering and awaiting my response.
I pause, along the edge of surrender, in a moment of silent peace, fully reveling in your ecstatic divine power.
You call to my spirit and inspire my creations.
I find you within her gentle love. I find you within his firey passion. I find you in every creation I encounter in form and spirit, perfectly grafted in you.
You move passionately between us,  connected in divine oneness, love and ecstasy.
It is you who we see in others and within ourselves.
It is you we fall madly in love with.
All creation shimmers with your divine beauty.

Your touch eludes me...
Soaking in and igniting my nerves. Like a stream meandering through me gently clearing and forming the path with a beautiful force.
With an inhale your caress dissolves into me. Just as quickly, with a breath you disburse into a vaporous form lingering in the space around me. Lingering for only a moment before you dive into me again.

Your touch awakens me...
Stirring the core of the earth to fill my being.
A gentle raging furnace of creation.
Pulling the power of the molten source into me and fueling my existence.

I bathe in your dripping golden light raining down upon me as I rest in silence.

Inspire my devotion and desire.

Your touch lingers...

Edited by - Samadhi on Jun 09 2016 6:45:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  7:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow..Rapturous!!! Your words radiate divine joy. Melted in bliss literally

Solar centering feels flavorless compared to your writing.

Edited by - sunyata on Jun 09 2016 7:34:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  7:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Written like a true bliss junkie.

(Takes one to know one. )
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  7:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Samadhi

With an inhale your caress dissolves into me. Just as quickly, with a breath you disburse into a vaporous form lingering in the space around me. Lingering for only a moment before you dive into me again

I bathe in your dripping golden light raining down upon me as I rest in silence.

OMG
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2016 :  8:25:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sunyata Bodhi

Edited by - Samadhi on Jun 09 2016 8:26:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Samadhi

USA
64 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2016 :  4:00:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My encounters with beautiful eyes…

Dissolving anger, frustration and fear…

If I find myself upset with or agitated by someone, I take a second and look into their eyes. Wow, divine unity strikes deep within me and I watch the strayed internal emotions dissolve into quiet. (although stopping and taking that second is sometimes a challenge)

In my work, I interact with a variety of people every day that are searching. Searching for assistance, healing, relief, deeper understanding, answers, resources, camaraderie, sometimes justification, sometimes meddling, sometimes just looking for someone to vent frustrations to and all of them (at the core) are in search of unity with God and the Divine Spirit.

Some are consumed and raging with fear, anger and hurt on the surface and aiming it at the person whom has the privilege of welcoming them into the office. Unfortunately, most of the time their need is unable to be met with complete satisfaction because their desire can only be found through a change within them (within their own divine connection). We can only do the best we can to sooth, listen and gently guide.

One of my favorites… I have one lady who has the most beautiful heart but when she gets angry and is determined to make a point or make a change she will rampage on the person who says hello to her first. I love being that person!!! I have found that if I look her in the eyes and continuously send only love and a smile quietly…. she crumbles before me. Every time she breaks her fierce raging rant and I witness her heart smile through her eyes One time I saw her tear up. It is impossible for her to continue, no matter how upset she was. Love…

Shy eyes…
Then there are those who shy away when you look into their eyes. Hidden treasures and emotions. Possibly feeling naked and exposed by the glance. No worries… hehehe….I can send love in Samyama too
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2016 :  7:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful. Sharing the Samadhi.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2016 :  9:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Samadhi

I have one lady who has the most beautiful heart but when she gets angry and is determined to make a point or make a change she will rampage on the person who says hello to her first. I love being that person!!! I have found that if I look her in the eyes and continuously send only love and a smile quietly…. she crumbles before me. Every time she breaks her fierce raging rant and I witness her heart smile through her eyes One time I saw her tear up. It is impossible for her to continue, no matter how upset she was.

You're a spiritual warrior.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2016 :  04:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it's all in the eyes
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000