AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Golden Quote from Secrets of Wilder
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2016 :  7:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
“I can’t believe it!” she cried, shaking her head, her hair flying everywhere. “I can’t believe it! It’s another clitoris!”

With a quote like that, doesn't it make you wonder why the heck Yogani's novel isn't on the The New York Times Best Seller list yet!?

I mean, seriously, that's pure gold.

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1555 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  06:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  1:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol this is only part of why I have been talking about that book for so long. It is full of hidden gems!

I can see it becoming a motion picture, do you have any idea how many lives it would touch and lead to AYP and help others with their souls development via AYP?

The numbers would be staggering for certain.

The only thing this needs to become a major motion picture are the right young actors and a director willing to put the budget into special effects where needed but not loose the heart of the story.

Move over Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Get out of the way Yogananda Awake and all the rest.... here comes S.O.W.

A fictional story made up from real things that happen along the way.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2016 :  10:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by So-Hi

I can see it becoming a motion picture, do you have any idea how many lives it would touch and lead to AYP and help others with their souls development via AYP?

Exactly! I think it's inevitable, and I think it will be a masterpiece. I'm secretly plotting to write the adapted screenplay.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  8:43:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What? I don't remember that line. I guess I'll have to reread it.. Where's this second clitoris? I know what an ecstatic bladder feels like. G- spot is an happy bladder to me. Other opinions may vary. It's a natural process.

Edited by - lalow33 on Mar 31 2016 8:51:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  8:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's an allusion to kechari...the tongue of Devi finds the altar of bliss in the nasal passage.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  10:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome. My tongue doesn't reach beyond the soft palate. Sorry, Devi, I'll never know what you mean. I just want to swallow my tongue( for real), but it's too short or too tied). Maybe there's a third one in your throat? Ladies?

Edited by - lalow33 on Mar 31 2016 10:17:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  10:54:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Throat blocking, or swallowing the tongue, is the most advanced stage of kechari (stage 5).

I'm sure you've already read about the frenulum snipping option, if the inner guru ever calls you to it.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  11:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm pretty sure I'm not that advanced. I just have a weird desire to swallow my tongue, which I can't. I probably will never cutting my frenulum.. Still the desire is down the throat.

Edited by - lalow33 on Mar 31 2016 11:56:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  01:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I share the same desire, so we're in the same boat. It's the desire to go within. If that's weird, then yes, I'm also a weirdo.

Welcome to the digital playground of the tongue-swallowing weirdos.
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  06:26:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1555 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  12:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I once tried to get my Dentist to snip my frenulum. He wanted to know why. It was too complicated for me to explain so I took a short-cut and told him about this second clit. He replied - Sweetheart, go get yourself a man and stop playing with yourself ! He refused to entertain my weird request.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  12:19:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2016 :  7:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

I once tried to get my Dentist to snip my frenulum. He wanted to know why. It was too complicated for me to explain so I took a short-cut and told him about this second clit. He replied - Sweetheart, go get yourself a man and stop playing with yourself ! He refused to entertain my weird request.

That was brave of you! Devi would be proud.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  09:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha, Ha, Ha, ha , ha that was funny to read, thanks

Well ladies practice your Talabya Kriya and score that second clit it does not take a long tongue and unless your tongues tendon is near the very tip of your tongue it should be doable.

Keep the tip of your tongue on the soft pallet as much as you can while spinal breathing in time the current will take the tongue up, Talabya is just to condition the flesh, it is the spirit which moves it.

quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

That was brave of you! Devi would be proud.

Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1555 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  11:04:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2016 :  11:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the pointers, So-Hi.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 14 2016 11:11:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  08:43:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Summer is swiftly approaching how are we doing on the SOW audiobook?
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  09:15:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Summer is swiftly approaching how are we doing on the SOW audiobook?

Yes, So-Hi-Keep the pressure on Yogani. We will all reap the benefit.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  09:18:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5202 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  10:55:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi So-Hi:

Thanks for asking. The recording and editing (editing especially) have been a huge task for Nina, my able assistant and daughter-in-law. And that is on top of the many other things she does behind the scenes to help keep AYP going and growing.

That said, we have decided to release the Secrets of Wilder audiobook streaming on AYP Plus in a serial fashion, with the first two chapters going live one or two weeks from now and the rest a chapter or two at a time over the coming months. It was decided that this would be preferable to waiting until all the editing is done, which would not be so soon.

I know many would prefer to have the whole audiobook all at once. So would we. But I think a serial release is better than no release in the near term. We are setting up the audio player so all tracks will be listed (about 100 for 34 chapters), and chapters will be cross-linked to the online ebook, so anyone who wishes can read and listen, or read ahead of audio releases if desired. The online ebook will also be cross-linked back to the audiobook, the way we have done with the 11 Enlightenment Series online books and audiobooks.

So keep an eye on AYP Plus. Announcements will be made as chapters go live.

Thanks for your interest, and your patience.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  6:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stoked!
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2016 :  09:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear thanks for all the efforts Nina & Yogani, but I feel compelled to warn you both about something.

This will raise a new set of questions like for example: Aw man great chapter how much longer for the next one, gotta know so I can get my popcorn and tickets for the next serial chapter.

Until next time true believers Excelsior!!!

Quoting. "Stan The Man Lee"

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000