AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Mother Meera
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sboney

18 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  9:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit sboney's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For those seeking a pilgrimage destination I highly recommend darshan with Mother Meera. She was recently in the US and as I mentioned in another post I had the fortunate opportunity for darshan while she was here.

Her darshan is totally silent, not one word was spoken by her in the three hours she was in the hall. Words would have been totally superfluous in this instance.

When she touched my head I felt an electrical current run up my body. I used to feel similar sensations in various initiations and this was so pleasant and freeing to feel again, although I found this site because I took the experience too far and had a premature crown opening and was looking for answers.

This from my new source for darn near everything, Wikipedia:

"Mother Meera receives many thousands of visitors of all religions for darshan which she conducts in total silence. Her darshan consists of a ritual, where she will touch a persons head, and then look into his eyes. During this process, she reportedly 'unties knots' in the persons subtle system and permeates him with light. She doesn't charge any money for doing so and she will not give lectures.

Mother Meera's reported task on Earth was the bringing down of the 'Paramatman Light' (lit. the Light of the supreme Self), which she describes as a dynamic light of the Divine, making spiritual progress on earth more easy. Through Japa, the mental remembrance of any Divine Name or Mantra, which may be done informally, and whenever convenient, people could open themselves up to this Light. She does not claim to be a guru or have followers. To be connected to her work, people do not have to recognize her. Her teaching is mainly related to Bhakti, that is devotion to God, and in that she accepts all denominations."

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  10:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She sounds great, sboney!

You said you had a premature crown opening. If you care to talk about how to deal with that, make a new thread. I've got some good tips, and I'm sure others do. A few others have also had premature crown openings.

I'm sure AYP can produce some more like Mother Meera, as long as we stick with it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000