Yoga and Relationships
 Spiritual Birthcontrol
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  12:02:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone this is jpa100x and I had a major question..... I feel that I'm going to be in a relationship soon and I'm worried about regular birth control because of the side effects. Is there anything else she could use instead? I'm very good at using the locks within the body from my practices but I'm always trying to make sure....Do people stop using condoms after awhile or do they keep using them? Or after awhile are people just aware of when they ejaculate?

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  05:49:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jpa100x, welcome to the forum

Yogic birth control is reliable enough only if both partners are very advanced i.e. if the man masters brahmacharya and the woman has suspended her menstrual cycle. Anything less carries a risk of failure.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  06:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
She could use a diaphragm which is safe.
Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  08:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for the advice. I practice some things out of the book healing love of the tao to strengthen my perenium and lower region.
Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  08:38:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
but the mastery of breathing and having no thoughts is what people should be aiming for too
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  08:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jpa100x
having no thoughts is what people should be aiming for too

Yes, it's meditation that will take you there. Meditation is the center and foundation of any solid practice.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  10:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
but the mastery of breathing and having no thoughts is what people should be aiming for too

Yes and being okay even if thoughts are present . You are doing energetic practices. Do you practice meditation as well? Highly recommend it if it's not part of your practice. Inner Silence and Energy balance each other out. In AYP the marriage of these two leads to Liberation.

Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  11:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I have a 20 minute meditation and I do the 5 Tibetan rites....I used to do Asana extensively but I had some things happen to me and I can't anymore...I'm starting to build a practice where I can do minimal and still have the benefits of a person who's doing a lot.
Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  11:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also, I've been doing a lot of studying and maybe incorporating some chi gong maybe what I need. I highly respect yoga but I highly recommend that you folks study chi gong as well because I was able to have major results with those practices as well.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  11:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Yes I have a 20 minute meditation and I do the 5 Tibetan rites....I used to do Asana extensively but I had some things happen to me and I can't anymore...

Sounds good. Self pacing is highly recommended in AYP. Looks like your inner guru let you to this.

quote:
I'm starting to build a practice where I can do minimal and still have the benefits of a person who's doing a lot.

This is what AYP is about. Have you had a chance to read the lessons? AYP has every tools that one needs.

Edited by - sunyata on Feb 18 2016 11:48:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  12:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome JPA! Is your partner into yoga as well?
Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  1:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes she's into yoga as well Dogboy. I know that she is the one for me because I'm doing love mantras like kaam dev gayatri. I have done everything to make sure she is the one. I am even aware of black magic being done to people now we live in a pretty wild and magical world!!
Go to Top of Page

jpa100x

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  1:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And yes sunyata I've been reading the lessons for awhile but now I'm really looking at them on many levels because I now know that teachers aren't just trying to teach us upfront but, they are trying to teach us on the astral or innerworld too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000