AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Saying hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sboney

18 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  1:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit sboney's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
New member saying hello!

I was a meditator in college and was initiated into kriya all those years ago. I started my career and just sort of faded away from active practice. I was sure I could find a new teacher in my new city just as effortlessly as I found my old teacher. The folly and naivete of youth.

My wife and I recently went to darshan in Chicago with Mother Meera. Her grace and energy totally reinvigorated my practice. I have been asking for specific guidance ever since and I stumbled onto this site. It just seems right to me that this type of transmission of information would be occurring and that I would find it now. What a wonderful service Yogani is providing.

I am looking forward to meeting you in the forum and learning more here. Please pray for me and the guidance, strength and grace to continue now on the path I left behind many years ago.

Blessings to all.

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum!
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  1:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi sboney and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found it and hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  1:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome !
And be sure to read on self-pacing ;-)
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  1:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi welcome to the forum sbone

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  2:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Sboney...
Thank you for joining us. My prayers will be with you. Glad you found your way back. It is strange how things always pop up in your life right when you need it.
Wish you all the best in your chosen path.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  10:54:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Welcome!

I have some good spiritual / kirtan friends who went to L.A. (from Northern California) to see Mother Meera, in August - and were also powerfully blessed by her darshan.

And yes, AYP is really quite amazing - judging solely by the results.

All the really cool people we get to hang out with is just a nice side benefit ....

Again, welcome!

Cheers, Peace & Namaste,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  4:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sboney,
How exciting for you! Hello and a big welcome from San Carlos, California.
Hunter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000