AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Kundalini by shaktipat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  2:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm interested in your thoughts related to awakening via shaktipat. Do you think it's safe? Do you know any places where a guru can awaken my kundalini?

I'm asking because I feel I'm close to awakening. I felt intense heat in my tailbone area some time ago, but my kundalini did not arose.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  02:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shaktipat will help you along the path. But you still need to do the walking.
Go to Top of Page

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2016 :  09:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel like I walked enough to awaken kundalini, without result. That's why I'm asking about a guru that can awaken it, so I can acutally walk the path.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2016 :  10:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another person had recently posted information about Mother Meera visiting London (Feb 23 and 24). If that is convenient, you may receive it from her. Additional info:What is Darshan?
The Darshan event with Mother Meera follows a precise structure, original to her work and exactly suited to allow the transmission of the Light she brings down upon the earth. For a little moment, while she touches our temples, she is working on something that might be described as the ‘wiring’ of the soul. In her book, Answers, she describes an inner system of subtle energy in the human body that reaches from head to toe. By the process of incarnation and the entanglement of body and mind with worldly influences these subtle channels of energy can become knotted or blocked. During Pranam (‘bowing down’) Mother very delicately works on these knots, gently freeing-up the blocks preventing spiritual development. This process has to do with the soul and its unfolding and Mother Meera says that only Divine personalities can do such work.
When Mother releases our heads we sit back and she looks into our eyes. This is Darshan (‘seeing’, here ‘seeing the Divine’). During Darshan, Mother is working on our ‘personalities’, the everyday body/mind. She searches for areas in our being where her Light is specially needed, giving us energy, purification and inner healing– whatever is required for the mental, emotional and physical aspects of our being to live in harmony.
Mother’s poise and quiet demeanor sets the atmosphere of the encounter quite naturally, so the group present at Darshan is always contained and self-reflective, in harmony with Mother’s silent field of force.
“I am looking at everything within you to see where I can help, where I can give healing and power. At the same time, I am giving Light to every part of
your being, I am opening every part of yourself to Light.” ~ Mother Meera

Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2017 :  09:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is safe from one who has the training and knowledge to give.
Regards,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2017 :  3:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Microcosm,

You may find this lesson helpful:

Lesson 146 - Shaktipat - Direct Transmissions of Spiritual Energy

and this one:

Addition 146.2 - A Long Bumpy Road After Shaktipat

Shaktipat is really just another step on the path and if someone is not ready for it, it can be a premature step. Darshan, which is what Mother Meera and teachers like her offer, is a more gentle form of energy transmission than shaktipat and carries less risk. Satsang is more gentle still.

My advise would be to concentrate on spiritual practices, because when the vessel is pure enough, kundalini will awaken, no matter who you are with or where you are.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000