Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Bahamas!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2015 :  7:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
If anyone would like to drop by mine for some meditation, and perhaps some sharing and conversation about non-duality and the spiritual path, feel free to let me know!

I live in Nassau, Bahamas, on the west side of the Island.

Send me a private message rather than responding to this post, just because I might not check the forums all the time, a private message will alert me immediately by e-mail.

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  10:20:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  11:17:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am with you already
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2015 :  2:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm...a boat ride from Tampa to the Bahamas...can't be that long. Way to open your doors, Josh. Let's keep building this worldwide community.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2015 :  8:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely Bodhi - you've got to drop by sometime man.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2015 :  8:56:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kumar
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000