AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Tantra Book review
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  11:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I just submitted my review for Yogani's book "Tantra: Discovering the Power of Pre-Orgasmic Sex" on Amazon.com here.

If you enjoy the AYP site, the forums or Yogani's books, I invite you to do a review as well. It is very helpful to AYP book sales to have positive reviews and since Yogani has provided the forums and websites to us for free and without advertising, revenues from the book sales will help ensure that these things continue well into the future.

I think supporting AYP by buying the books and reviewing them is a great way for us to give back to Yogani for all he has done with his efforts to bring this sacred and essential knowledge to us.

Anthem

Tantra by Yogani is another essential piece of the puzzle for spiritual seekers trying to find their way to enlightenment. It offers an excellent guide to harnessing the power of pre-orgasmic sexual energy and cultivating it in the best possible way to bring the human body and mind to higher and higher levels of spiritual awareness and clarity.

This easy to read little book also provides a very clear and understandable explanation of where tantra fits into spiritual practices and how when all of the pieces are used effectively together, an individual can move with maximum velocity along their respective spiritual paths.

Along with Yogani's other works this is a must read for serious spiritual seekers.

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2006 :  10:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anthem:

Thank you for the very nice review. And also for reminding others about the importance of reviews on Amazon. Yes, they are very important -- perhaps the single most important factor in helping the AYP books reach more people.

What the readers think about the AYP writings is what matters the most, and if it is shared, then others will know. Otherwise, no one will know. So please do speak up, everyone.

There is a new book out, "Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini," awaiting reviews.

Wishing you all the best on your chosen path. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000