Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 The Dark Arts not so dark after all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2015 :  4:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The Dark Arts not so dark after all

After my own experience with greater awareness, I realized from my experience and stories of what is really happening to some of these people. Here is my take on it.

After looking over the book secrets (112 meditations) by OSHO. It made me realize that what could be happening to these people, the so called practitioners of the dark arts and their horror stories.

They are taught to focus on something, and naturally some are drawn to the hands or some other body part, just like OSHO says to do in his meditations. Then you hear horror stories of them being attack by some spirit that they see or just feel. Horrible pain in the kidneys or other body parts.

This all points to opening awareness from the 112 meditations practices just like AYP. This awareness rises in them and they are more aware of the world around them. Just like I have found out for myself just how much light and dark thoughts going through your mind and how they can affect you. From personal experience changing my thoughts to more positive helped me keep my cool and to keep this a more positive experience. They focus on the dark thoughts and are more aware of the horrible things in life and they react negatively to it with more bad things happening to them because they focus on them. That is why you usually hear all them horrible bad feelings and experiences from.

The second part comes from opening chakras too early or in the wrong order and forcing Kundalini to rise too early which results in a lot of pain as she goes about their body purifying them with a lot of fire and pain. Which is where you hear all the horror stories about them being attack by dark spirits. My own experience was opening my crown too early which gave me headaches, I never really got it open enough to get that bad as most of these people had. I stopped long before that, I could still have some after affects though.

With this knowledge it is reasonable to conclude that these people simply went the wrong way about reaching enlightenment and ended up hurting themselves in the process. As Yogani points out, nothing can hurt you. Which made me wonder how did they get hurt, and for me the answer was Kundalini!

Instead of a nice relaxing drive, they end up on a wild roller coaster ride, which brings all kinds of headaches for them.

This is my theory so far. Any thoughts you have on this, I would like to hear them.

Edited by - LordBuzzKill on Sep 20 2015 6:52:01 PM

nacho3036

Chile
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2015 :  7:45:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What do you mean with dark arts.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2015 :  9:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice observations, LBK.

Getting to that place beyond the dark forces has been a delicate process for me, and as you realize, requires great finesse.

Thank you again for sharing your insights on navigating this sometimes rocky terrain.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2015 :  11:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nacho3036

What do you mean with dark arts.

Using Siddhis with evil intentions, direct energy control (playing under the hood of your AYP car), hurting people or playing GOD. I will say things that are off limits for most of us if not all of us.

Edited by - LordBuzzKill on Sep 23 2015 11:16:54 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000