Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Purchasing AYP books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  05:25:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is Amazon the only place to buy AYP books if you live in the UK? I'm wondering if there might be an alternative that allows AYP to keep more of proceedings.
I know books can be purchased from the AYP site, but with shipping charges, they probably get to be quite expensive by the time they get to the UK.
I need to buy an AYP Volume 1 for somebody, that's why the question crossed my mind.

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  05:57:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
try ebay
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  11:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BRC:

We can also do the quantity discount with the books printed and shipped from London, so shipping is quite reasonable. It takes about one week to obtain them that way. See here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1248

Not usually economical for less than 5 books though. Amazon will usually be less for that.

There are other retailers that carry the AYP books in the UK, but probably not for less than Amazon. See here for known paperback sources: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#stores

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  09:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just to chime in here concerning Amazon and AYP Books.

Amazon allows you to buy Kindle application readable books because Yogani has allowed them on that platform.

While this is not exactly earth shaking news something others might not be aware of is that if you have a friend, family member etc... and they have an Amazon account you can send them AYP Books as Kindle readable books as a gift.

Amazon will notify you when the AYP book has been claimed by the recipient.

I have done this many times and will continue to give AYP books this way as gifts when the circumstances arise.

Edited by - So-Hi on Sep 13 2015 10:14:25 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000