AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Earthquake in Trinidad 5.5
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  10:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like to take this opportunity to inform the rest the of the world about this natural phenomenon that occurred in Venezuela and Trinidad.

What made this earthquake exceptional was due to the fact it was the worst one ever experienced. Many people were traumatized....many didn't know what to do....

The authorities didn't respond in within an appropriate time frame

It occurred 9:02 am and there was an aftershock at about 2:23pm

-----------00000000000000000---------------------------------------

My early morning experience before the earthquake:

Friday I took a day off, as I prepared my "hawaan offering" and offered it up to the murtis a strange thing occurred.

The taaria(brass plate) usually get cold from electricity I receive ,with my eyes closed I felt it streamed into the plate like liquid....I actually felt something sinuosoidal moving filling it....

As this occurred the plate grew very heavy..........really heavy...........like lead ....it weighted down from up above my head to past my waist........

It was heavy like lead....indeed it was

As usual I was 75% SCARED.....I ran to my mom......(part of me was realllllllllly frigthened)

but within me something told me to ask my dad to carry down the plate....with the rest of the family.......instead I shrugged the thought off.....my mom told me to pray.......like "der" that is what I was doing...she ignored me...

I had already started the offering but I forgot something and ran upstairs to get it and then back down.......

There was a pulling in my left foot and then the quake started

the earthquake started gently shaking at first and then harder.....

the aquariums were half emptied, lots of ornaments picture frames came crashing down... I watched the vehicles rocked back and forth...my parents were screaming

but.........

within my chest I felt a burst of something........I felt something within my body.......

then I cried so hard ..........the last time i felt this way was when I entered the ashram the first time.......

It could have been shock but I experienced earthquakes in Venezuela as a child and I don't remember feeling this way....

As the earthquake passed I was still crying for no reason as if I had been hurt......

my body was trembling....no I was not feeling scared or anything....

There was no major structural damage throughout the country

but I remember prior to the tsunami we had at least lesser ones to this .....

Anyway during the earhtquake something was communicated to me

I do not know what it means.....I wish I received the message wrong.....but I am sure I did not.....

The sort of knowing indicated something "liquid","flowing","down under"

and then came the screams from me.

Is there anyone here that can explain what really occurred to me the 20 minutes before and during the earthquake and after?

Namaste

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  11:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nsantoo

The sort of knowing indicated something "liquid","flowing","down under"

Sounds to me as if you are able to communicate with Mother Earth,
or the earth was trying to communicate to you it's status,
and that would mean the earth was trying to inform you of the
upcoming earthquake.

just a guess from me

regards
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  6:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
connected yes that's the first thing we all do....

okay here's what I'll predict the next natural disaster date,time and place..... I'll let this be another fun avenue while I'm surfing the net

Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2006 :  09:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I still feel mother earth energies and mine too....

I feel kinda high most times now .....in some spots I am feeling the energies below (no it is not my feet chakras)yes the plates are moving more than ever now

Honestly I was afraid to do hawan offering after that incidence and decided to go again about 5 days after.

The same thing happened .....less intensity though...

Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean is in for some damage this year.....

I hope this does not come through
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  4:26:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmmmmmmmmm,

Earthquake in Hawaai 6.5
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  10:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
okay,

whatever is going to happen I think it will be another significant event.......

the map I used wasn't very detailed but my palm went over china and all those chain of islands. At first it went next to india....the indian ocean as a matter of fact

but the concentration was on china. But then again earthquakes are popular in China.......since the plates are always moving.....

so let's wait and see then

Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  11:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The time is ripe for shiftings
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  11:37:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Balance

The time is ripe for shiftings

oh okay....that's why I feel so uneasy for the upcoming two months
thanks
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2006 :  7:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Updates and realities

Deep quake hits norther indonesia
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2006102...BHNlYwM3NTM-

Volcano spews ash

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2006102...BHNlYwM3NTM-

some news
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000