Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances
 Amaroli - An interesting post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  03:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have found this post which is really interesting, especially with regard to the interpretation of the Damar Tantra verses related to Amaroli but also with regard to modern science.
http://www.autismweb.com/forum/view...288&p=204100

It does not integrate the yoga dimension (amrita) but it is still relevant to me.

Morceaux choisis:
quote:
It may help to view the whole song with this sentence in mind. “Attempts should be made to keep it a secret. Do not tell anyone.” Shiva was a god like person to those, who were on food. That will come a bit later yet. He was first of all a politician, a status quo person and he would mislead to keep that status, which he would have lost if everybody used quite correctly what we all have at our disposal. And yet, far from all deception was his. These verses have not been written by him, but by a long string of “mediocre scholars” as is evident in: “the following things should be strictly avoided: vegetables in the form of leaves, flowers, or legumes; grains that cause flatulence; and starchy, pungent, sour, and salty foods.

That where it starts more or less from Shiva’s mouth. Yet then it continues with: Oh Goddess! I shall tell you of some other aspects of the therapy. Listen to me carefully. If taken for six months continually, the powder of Amrita (Tinospora Condifalia) dissolved in Shivambu, will make a man free from human ailments and he will become perfectly happy. And here came the first professional obfuscators, making the perfect “better”, as obvious from all there is in the urine, beginning to fog the issue only to continue with very obvious: The mixture of pepper, terminalia belavica, terminalia chebula, only to continue through mustard seed and opium a who knows what. Shivamba has eventually gotten out of the picture all together and herbalism has been born.

One has to understand, that all human endeavors follow this rule. When someone breaks some really profound news for which he sure deserves to be called a genius and to be also rightfully crucified, whole generations of self aggrandized mediocre morons, calling themselves priests, scholars, teachers, or scientist become the followers, the interpreters, making the perfect “better” through their stupid, mean and ignorant interpretations, obfuscating the original forever more to make easy living leeching on the rest of population till some next genius breaks the fallacies.

As another example, someone of much inferior intellect could not even come up with a good analogy sweating out this stupidity: However, just as the mouth and the tail of the serpent contain poison, similarly the first and the concluding flow of urine are not wholesome. Do you get the fallacy? Since when is the tail of a snake poisonous? Should you ever inquire into J.W. Armstrong I have attached and should you ever inquire into at least the urinary tract functions, including its bacterial flora until recently denied from sheer stupidity of “scientific” procedures, just because of lack of capacity on the part of laboratories, you may eventually understand, what a bull this is and J. W. Armstrong only clinches it clinically. The head is actually marginally the most relevant, while the tail differs not from the middle.

Yet, Shiva has something else to say and that something is: He should sleep on the ground, and control the senses. If you do not like to sleep on the ground, then bring the ground to your bed by a wire attached to water pipes and use metallic fabric under the top sheet. It has been researched and it itself cures a lot of maladies. This is the power of earth, the water based orgone of Wilhelm Reich, part of the “underworld”, a structure of aether, whatever you may wish to call it, to give us the energy, which our cutting edge “science” of mediocre and physics brats denies to even exist.

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2015 :  07:27:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I enjoyed the full content of the post on autism web.com, thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2015 :  12:23:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you liked it.

I think we shall actually consider having been sligthly deceived in order to keep the secret.

We shall trust our inner-self and especially our divine intuition.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000