AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Mukti
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  7:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

No actually i can never tell their was such moments i think might be only 3 months in my lifetime n others all r just not that much, all these things doesn't matter to me anymore i just want mukti. What do you mean by giving it away

See i mean mukti is coming out of birth death cycle n becoming one with god so how r u going to giving it away

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 08 2015 7:20:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  7:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ranjan- My apologies- I was responding in terms of liberation in this life time and what can be done to progress towards it in this lifetime. From my perspective- I worry about what can be done now to be one with God. Haven't thought much about next lifetime or freedom from birth and death.
With practices every moment, everyday feels like a rebirth

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 7:48:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
867 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  11:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ranjan

Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

See i don't believe anyone can get answers for questions like mukti from these things. And if you get from practices it is only some mental interpretation of something filled with beliefs there is no solid proof of any of gurus being achieved mukti.

Dear Ranjan,
It does not matter what you believe. Spiritual realization has nothing to do with beliefs. Spiritual realization comes from direct experience. Daily spiritual practice makes you likely to get the experience.

How would you know if anyone achived mukti? Only if you are one, you recognize one. I tell you, if you meet a realized guru, chances are you would not understand him/her. Look only at a smaller example: Ananda is telling you that there is no time - and you say that you do not understand what he means. But Ananda's words make sense to me - it is a state in meditation in which time collapses and then disappears - you need to go through the experience to understand it.

How would you like to attain mukti? Should someone come to you and give it to you? Do you think you are ready to live at that level of energy? Do you think you can manage?

There is no shortcut. Precious things come with a price: You need to put the time and effort to get any results, including spiritual results. The AYP system is better than having a mukti guru: Here you have very clear simple lessons that give you directions to attaining mukti for yourself. Do not believe me. Try it for yourself.

The guru is in you!

Edited by - Blanche on Jul 08 2015 11:43:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya

Dear Anand
You give a good response

Now yogani might be a good guru but how to say he has achieved mukti

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

Funnily i asked myself this question yesterday while talking to a friend. What i gained is being "real". As per the other topics, it doesn't matter if i reply or not. I see no more need to contribute in this topic also. I wish u peace and fulfillment namaste
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  01:33:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

[quote][i]

How would you like to attain mukti? Should someone come to you and give it to you? Do you think you are ready to live at that level of energy? Do you think you can manage?

There is no shortcut. Precious things come with a price: You need to put the time and effort to get any results, including spiritual results. The AYP system is better than having a mukti guru: Here you have very clear simple lessons that give you directions to attaining mukti for yourself. Do not believe me. Try it for yourself.

The guru is in you!

Blanche shows you a way that works Ranjan, step by step you will find your own results. go for it!
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
867 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  05:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Charliedog
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  07:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

So what u r saying is their is only rebirth but no mukti is it.

But i want mukti

You are Mukti. You cannot want what you already are. Mukti is your nature.

You don't know what Mukti is and so it is not known to you that you are that. Inquire of the one who searches for Mukti. Find that one.

If you are a flower looking for a flower, but unable to recognise a flower, then how long will you search ?

Do not concern yourself with rebirth, reincarnation, immortality, powers, heaven or anything else beyond your direct control. Find out what you are.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  08:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
J
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear Anand
You give a good response

Now yogani might be a good guru but how to say he has achieved mukti

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

There is no 'achieving'. It is your nature.

Practice achieves skill in that which you practice. If you want to get good at meditation then meditate, if you want to get good at riding a bike you must practice riding a bike.

Ramana is dead. He had a good life. Now concern yourself with your own.
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  09:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

Apologies accepted actually no need for apologies.

So can you communicate with him

Dear Ananda blanche Charlie n others

Ok what makes u think u r experience r true n not some type of imagination. See their is not just experience but also confusions which might arise due to our belief n attitudes n many other things.

I think u all might be not at all interested in mukti all these are for making u r life effective, be more energetic, peace of mind n bliss. I am not able to understand what u all r looking for.

Dear karl

Why would you say ramana dead if he is dead then i am already dead

I thought you believed in rebirth.
See mukti might be our nature or not is still unknown. But if it is our very nature why is it hidden. Do you think you have came to know the true nature of yourself

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ranjan,

Why do you want mukti? Are you suffering-mental, physical? Can you be more specific and give examples of the nature of your suffering?

Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
N
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

Why would you say ramana dead if he is dead then i am already dead

I thought you believed in rebirth.
See mukti might be our nature or not is still unknown. But if it is our very nature why is it hidden. Do you think you have came to know the true nature of yourself

It does not follow that because ramana is dead then you are dead does it ? You are writing here so I assume you remain alive.

There is no rebirth. I talked about recycling of organic material.

It is most certainly known, for you are that.

It is not hidden unless you refuse to acknowledge it .

How could I be unaware of what I am ? Just as you are always aware of what you are.

A flower has an excuse for not knowing it is a flower, it lacks the reasoning ability to know it. You have no such excuse. You must do whatever you think you must do in order to dispel the notion that you do not know. Meditate, do exercise, read books, join clubs, travel, eat special foods, dye your hair blue, wear orange robes, abstain from sex, chant, sing, become a hermit, join a travelling band of seekers...anything it takes.

Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

It is not about sufferings anymore. It is only about mukti. See this life is only about rat race. Whoever succeds in life finds fruits of life. And health itself has become a very hard thing. U r going to do the same things whole life r other life again n again. So what is that we achieve? We may come up with new ideas technologies but whatever it may be we can't go out of rat race nor can anyone be alive for ever. What ever it may be i have lost interest in life in this world so that is why i want mukti. N all the puranas gurus speak of this mukti n become one with god. I think u might understand

Dear karl

how do you think we will know what to do to find ourselves? And in what stage u might think u might u r in this process? Do you know anyone who has found the self?

And one more thing your concept is very different. You mean to say no rebirth n no mukti only this single birth. How is it possible from where or from whom or how did u come to such conclusion. What is your concept will you make it clear
Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 09 2015 11:17:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
See this life is only about rat race. Whoever succeds in life finds fruits of life. And health itself has become a very hard thing. U r going to do the same things whole life r other life again n again. So what is that we achieve? We may come up with new ideas technologies but whatever it may be we can't go out of rat race nor can anyone be alive for ever. What ever it may be i have lost interest in life in this world so that is why i want mukti.

This is suffering even though you may view it otherwise. This will be the driving force to help you towards mukti. Have you been practicing AYP? What does your practice consists of? How many years have you been practicing? AYP practices gives rise to inner silence and with the rise of it-your questions will either be answered, disappear or dissolve.

We all have to work for our mukti through spiritual practices. If not, you will spend years in your mind with these questions and asking everyone the answers to your questions. Only the God in you can give you the mukti you are looking for.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

how do you think we will know what to do to find ourselves? And in what stage u might think u might u r in this process? Do you know anyone who has found the self?

And one more thing your concept is very different. You mean to say no rebirth n no mukti only this single birth. How is it possible from where or from whom or how did u come to such conclusion. What is your concept will you make it clear
Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan

There is no finding necessary, you just think there is.
There is no process, I don't have to look. Here I am. It is apparent.
There is no finding the self. You are the self.

You are here and now, you are the self. Why concern yourself with past or present lives when you are living this one ?

I did not learn it from anyone. It's logically derived from direct experience and observation:
I do not remember any past lives. I have never met anyone who has ever been able to prove beyond doubt that they were someone or something else. Conscious awareness does not exist prior to matter. Awareness must be aware of something or how can it be awareness ?
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

It is not suffering, vairagya might be a better word whatever it may be i just want mukti. I might follow which ever gives be that. But i am not confident if at all anybody might have achieved it. I have been praying to god from childhood have done baba Ramdevji pranayama n rekhi n going temples all my life doing pooja all my life but it doesn't matter lets see if budhha has achieved mukti if he or any other gurus have achieved it then i think it exists or achievable. It only not possible to tell whether they achieved or not. Exactly what was bhudha trying to achieve other than ending suffering? And do you think suffering can be ended how is possible means you can definitely reduce it but to what extent

So just show me a person who has got mukti please?
And sunyata can you tell what sufferings have you ended from practiceing ayp
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

So you believe everything has come from matter like the scientists believe i think
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
And sunyata can you tell what sufferings have you ended from practiceing ayp

It’ll take me years to list all the suffering that has ended- basically the story of my life has fallen away. I still suffer but the only difference is I am not identified with it. Inner silence acts as a buffer. I’m still on this journey to liberation

I would suggest reading “Loving what Is”-By Byron Katie. Here is the link to her website http://thework.com/ . She has a you- tube channel as well.

Also faith, patience, love, forgiveness, acceptance towards everyone else and yourself helps.

Edited by - sunyata on Jul 09 2015 12:32:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

So you believe everything has come from matter like the scientists believe i think

I don't know about those things. Only that conscious awareness needs something to be aware of, it does not exist independently from the universe. That means it requires a living host.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  1:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know where mukti is. It hides in the mirror.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the demon in the powder has returned
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

That is the truth how can suffering ends. Might be when everyone in this world may become budhha even than suffering can't end. Like budhha told "pain is inevitable suffering is optional". If u attain the blissful state their can be no suffering but pain is inevitable. Even with so much great development of society still their is pain in it. So what more can be done.
I just don't like this world. Do you have a dog? Just asking

Dear karl
So you mean soul require a body n where do you think mind came from

Dear dogboy

I know what you mean by that have you found yourself what sufferings have you ended or what you have got from ayp practice

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Do you have a dog? Just asking

No, I don't. Why?
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear karl
So you mean soul require a body n where do you think mind came from

The word 'soul' does not mean anything to me except a type of music

Consciousness and reasoning requires some form of corporeal body-which differentiates humans from animals. It is no improbable that we might one day create a machine that has these characteristics.
Go to Top of Page

ranjan

India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

See a baby or a dog or a fish or any other pet can actually take many of your suffering from life that is it can decrease your depression. A dog is very strong i feel n don't chain a dog in one place it might not work out properly. After a dog is brought into my family all my family including me feels better. The depression reduces very much.

Dear karl

I like your smiling face.
It requires is ok but from where does these consciousness and reasoning come from
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000