Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Help a "science guy" out here please :-)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jacquic

Australia
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  10:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi technoyogi,

I'm going to chime in, for what it's worth

My belief is there is no one 'right' way for spiritual practice. Every single human on the planet is made differently, wired differently, that there simply cannot possibly be the 'right' way for the spiritual path.

So if you're instincts are telling you to pull back a bit, that's great that you're listening. If it's fear that's telling you to pull back a bit, I would consider that, say thank you very much for the warning, and keep going. It is always worth considering which voice is talking within. For me, I try to notice where the feeling arises from. If it's from what I refer to as the hara, or second chakra, or somewhere around that area, I know it is my instinct and is to be trusted. If it arises in my head, or from a tightness in my chest, or anywhere else in the body, I now know enough to listen politely, say thank you and keep going.

You are the driver, just make sure you're driving from the right place.

I do believe there are drawbacks to raising kundalini without preparing the body, but there is more than one way to prepare the body. It is a potential contained within every human on the planet, it is not specific to one set of practices. And from that, I tend to be more open minded about the experience. You have obviously studied it. You are preparing your body for it. Perhaps the mind is holding you back?

Consider this. If you were to experience a kundalini awakening right now, could you handle it? Would you sit there, breath through it, give yourself over to the experience and trust in it, whatever the outcome may be? I believe that is the indicator of readiness.

I don't think the divine does smack downs. Just saying'. And get yourself some Tibetan quartz crystals, they're magic.

Wishing you much love and light.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000