Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Most of book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iim77sn

Saudi Arabia
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey most of book transliterated to arabick and we are grateful and big thanks to you for which you give to humanity.
But one book takes longest not translate we hope see thats book in arabick soon

Greeting

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  11:51:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
But one book takes longest not translate we hope see thats book in arabick soon

iim77sn, What is the title of this book?
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  12:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy:

I believe iim77n is speaking of the AYP books translated to Arabic, and perhaps the first AYP Easy Lessons volume, which is a big one.

With help from others, Maheswari has translated all of the AYP Enlightenment Series books (11 of them), and is currently working on the Secrets of Wilder novel. Not sure if or when she will do AYP Easy Lessons Volumes 1 & 2. Those are tall orders. Much of what is in them is available on the Arabic translation websites.

Thank you to all who have been involved in the Arabic translations over the years.

And all the best on your path, iim77n!

The guru is in you.

PS: For more on international translations of the AYP books see the latest posts in the translations forum topic, and this list of translated AYP books.
Go to Top of Page

iim77sn

Saudi Arabia
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  12:56:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ty dogboy. Yes teacher yougni get it
And its realy my pleasure answering me yoganii
Love you. Hope best live and best wich for you for what you gave humanity !

Greeting
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  7:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second that toast!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000