Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Memories,seeded samadi,meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  4:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been having many memories coming to the thought train whilst meditating i always favour the mantra and return to it in a fuzzy way, these are all impressions in my subconscious like seeds, is this a seeded samadi and and is the unseeded state when all your karmas are released into the inner silence are the samskaras of a previous life there too has anybody exsperienced a glimpse of this i know it to be scenery but at the moment these seem quite strong.thankyou.

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  5:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For sure. I've had some interesting memories lately. For instance, in this morning's session I had a memory of a woman I felt I had mistreated in high school, and the memory of her came up, along with some guilt and shame, followed by wishing for redemption and reconciliation. It was pretty cleansing.

I think that's what's so neat about easily favoring--it provides space for that kind of purification to occur.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2014 :  11:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, easy does it!

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2014 :  6:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  3:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thankyou
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000