New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SolEaton

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2015 :  12:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Such an inspirational story, I am also going through the same situation and is in a process to overcome it with the help of drug counseling littleton coand your story will definitelty help me and will boast my confidence. Have a look at http://lifetrackcounseling.com.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2015 :  10:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear, SolEaton, and thank you for the link. Some counseling early on helped me get moving in the right direction.
Go to Top of Page

cygnet

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2015 :  5:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing your story. Your openness is inspirational to someone who was taught to bury, hide, and subjugate their feelings, needs, and desires. Food (especially flour and sugar) are my drugs of 'choice'; rather, habit. It is encouraging to see someone who has broken the pattern of self-sabotage.
Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2015 :  7:45:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you the best, cygnet. Glad it resonated with you. Peace and love to you.
Go to Top of Page

NoDogma

USA
123 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2015 :  11:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for this thread Bodhi. I am overcoming things I did when I was 18/19/ .. I am 50 now. so that was 30+ years ago. I can live in present a lot of the time, but unless I resolve my 30 year ago past, I will keep trying to resolve it :-) ... I am coming close though, where I don't feel the need to judge myself, and where the past is really how it happened because of my awareness (or lack of it) .. the suffering has been done and now, it's time it's over :-)
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2015 :  12:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One of my favorite teachers once said, "You CAN teach an old dog new tricks." It doesn't matter what age we are--anytime is a good time to start generating ecstatic bliss (or to keep amplifying what is already here).

Godspeed on your path, NoDogma.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000