Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Patanjali's Yoga Sutras Lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bipinjoshi

India
30 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  02:10:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit bipinjoshi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,
I am writing a series of lessons on Patanjali's Yoga Sutras for a local Yoga magazine. I will be translating the same series and putting it on my blog at http://www.bipinjoshi.com. If somebody is interested to read the background of the series you can visit http://www.bipinjoshi.com/displayth...2&forumid=15

Though the articles are about Patanjali's Yoga Sutras at many places they will have practical aspects of Yoga. AYP is a very good resource for any reader from that point of view. I am wondering if it is ok to provide links to AYP web site as and when necessary from my on-line articles? I feel AYP will be a great extra reading resource for my readers. Who will tell me whether this is allowed?

Edited by - bipinjoshi on Aug 27 2006 02:11:59 AM

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  09:08:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bipinjoshi:

Yes, the AYP online writings may be quoted and linked. This is covered in the copyright statement at the bottom of the website homepage. As many lessons as desired can be linked directly.

Thanks much for your contributions here, and for your interest in alerting others of our presence.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

sushman

India
86 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  5:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit sushman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bipin, the introduction is wonderful. GOOD LUCK !!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000