Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Progress II
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2014 :  12:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear all,
It seems I bother you all now and then but this is perhaps the only place where I can share my experiences and learn from the experiences of others. The situation that has prompted me to send this post is this:
1. I am losing weight.
2. I don't feel like eating much although I do feel hungry.
3. Aversion for alcohol and spicy and oily food.
4. Loss of sleep. I don't sleep more than five hours in 24 hours. But I don't feel the effects of lack of sleep.
5. Bhakti. My mind is engrossed with God and his manifestations. I prefer listening to bhajans and reading philosophy.
6. No sexual desire. Aversion to sex. Weeks have passed without any ejaculation or even nocturnal emissions. Don't know where the semen is going.
7. Burning sensation on the left chest, around the nipple area.
8. Sudden trance like conditions accompanied with waves of vibrations enveloping the whole body.
9. Twitching between the eyebrows.
Please shed some light someone. I'll be grateful.

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  04:02:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Amitraghat,

Sounds like you need to self-pace. What are your current practices?

Sey
Go to Top of Page

amitraghat

India
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2014 :  06:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! Thanks. Practices are meditation, moving on to Dhyana, dharana and stillness of mind. Then SPB, moving on to moolbandh and going on to mahamudra with sambhavi. Then meditation again.I also do udyana bandha and bandhas for swadhishthan and Manipur chakra activation.I've tried to be brief and concise but I also concentrate on Ajna and Sahasrara. That's about it. I'm feeling like I'm standing on a mental threshold with subtle changes in my psyche and physique. Is everything OK. I've developed a strong sense of devotion and spirituality accompanied with a slightly growing sense of detachment.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000