Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 closing chakra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  03:12:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello
if one feels about to get stressed or drained, can he close (mentally or using his hands maybe) certain chakras to avoid the likeage of his energy out?
which chakras? solar plexus and throat?

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  10:06:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi maheswari,

I was told, but never attempted, that you move the hands counterclockwise in front of the chakra.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2014 :  11:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

hello
if one feels about to get stressed or drained, can he close (mentally or using his hands maybe) certain chakras to avoid the likeage of his energy out?
which chakras? solar plexus and throat?

Hi Maheswari,

Are you describing situations where you feel stressed or drained when around certain other people?

If so, it usually means that they are radiating "energy" based on some internal issue that is resonating with your own issues/fears. The solar plexus is often associated with one's personal sense of self and the throat relates to communication. So you may be subconsciously sensing (and reacting to) a depressed or frustrated person.

There are sort of two approaches that I can recommend. The first is similar to your closing chakras concept. Energy/Reiki healers often envision themselves in a shielded bubble of white light so that their patients cannot bleed over to them. Or, the alternative approach is see how the person may be mirroring some issue/fear of your own. Use it as a tool to find your own obstructions, face them and then let them go. In the absence of any issue for the energy to "resonate with", it just flows through.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2014 :  03:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I was told, but never attempted, that you move the hands counterclockwise in front of the chakra.

thank you lalow33 ...will check this out

@Jeff: not only when i am around people , but also when i stress myself out

your 2 approaches seem very good to deal with being around people.
yes these people do reflect issues that i have

thank you both

Edited by - maheswari on Mar 21 2014 03:04:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000